Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

BO

Truly amazing the transformation you have gone through. I wish you much happiness to your new beginnings.

~Pandora

(24-09-2019, 07:52 PM)catbeginner Wrote:  Nikki,
Now during your recovery you can really keep us informed of the ongoing changes to your body.  Shape changes, hair loss and skin texture.  Hoping the best to you.

Cat

Not really....
No shape changes
Hair loss???????????  No but hair regrowth at the v on the top of the head / side temple area.
Skin texture has become softer.

Im back on progesterone pill / Estrogen injection   No more T blocker feels wonderful.

I did come back with a UTI (Urinary track Infection) I didnt know about from montreal and it got bad but I ended up seeing Dr and getting antibiotics.

(27-09-2019, 01:46 PM)Nikki9 Wrote:  
Now during your recovery you can really keep us informed of the ongoing changes to your body.  Shape changes, hair loss and skin texture.  Hoping the best to you.

Cat

Not really....
No shape changes
Hair loss???????????  No but hair regrowth at the v on the top of the head / side temple area.

Im back on progesterone pill / Estrogen injection   No more T blocker feels wonderful.

I did come back with a UTI (Urinary track Infection) I didnt know about from montreal and it got bad but I ended up seeing Dr and getting antibiotics.
I guess my inquiry as to the hair loss, is now that no more "T" and as your new body chemistry settles in, has the arm and leg hair started to thin out as well as the stoppage of hair growth on your chest.
Also with no "T" are you getting some renewed roundness in your curves with a better concentration of E throughout your body?

Cat

(28-09-2019, 01:04 AM)catbeginner Wrote:  
(27-09-2019, 01:46 PM)Nikki9 Wrote:  

Cat

Not really....
No shape changes

I guess my inquiry as to the hair loss, is now that no more "T" and as your new body chemistry settles in, has the arm and leg hair started to thin out as well as the stoppage of hair growth on your chest.
Also with no "T" are you getting some renewed roundness in your curves with a better concentration of E throughout your body?

Cat

Its been a month since i am back on Estrogen....
As far as hair loss I think without the androcur and the Testosterone in me My hair on my head is doing a 360 and I am getting regrowth... Especially on the triangle near the temples...
It takes 3 days for any hair on my body to grow back, the face is a different story it grows every day... No u will not notice it stopping It could become sparser but I havent noticed.

Its really been a month... So Dunno what to tell you about curves... My legs went from pure muscles to pure fat....

I am
Under bust 36
Over bust 40
Waist 37
Hip/butt 42/43

Bra size 36D or 40D according to bra calculator...

They to me still dont look full but my boyfriend loves them.

Well Working on my 3rd month recovery... Smile
Gotta say Ive healed up nicely.
Sensation down there is amazing so far.
I still have swelling but it takes up to a year to go down...

Which brings me to My Breasts...

I ended up putting on weight again my thoughts all in the breasts because they became heavier by 3-4 pounds...
Shape wise Umm with the extra weight they def are filled out a bit more...
Still pyramid shaped thou...
still same measurements...
So ya. Not much to report.

My face has changed a little itsy bit.

(25-10-2019, 03:22 PM)Nikki9 Wrote:  Well Working on my 3rd month recovery... Smile

I ended up putting on weight again my thoughts all in the breasts because they became heavier by 3-4 pounds...

I wished I could transition I'm not happy at all the way i am.

(29-10-2019, 02:25 PM)BeautifulBambi Wrote:  
(25-10-2019, 03:22 PM)Nikki9 Wrote:  Well Working on my 3rd month recovery... Smile

Its hard on the body and soul...

But holy Ive changed...

Just got electrolysis done on my face absolutely brutal then I epilated most of the rest of the hair... But you be the judge I think Ive changed alot in the above pic.

(21-11-2019, 08:08 PM)Nikki9 Wrote:  
(29-10-2019, 02:25 PM)BeautifulBambi Wrote:  

Its hard on the body and soul...

But holy Ive changed...

Just got electrolysis done on my face absolutely brutal then I epilated most of the rest of the hair... But you be the judge I think Ive changed alot in the above pic.
Looks very feminine

You don’t look like the same person! 

(22-11-2019, 03:32 AM)Stevenator Wrote:  You don’t look like the same person! 
Thanks.
got a new phone samsung galaxy a10e amazing camera...
But its amazing what you look like when you cover ur chin...
Sadly cant seem to get my hair like that again...This thread was started what 2016/2017....  that was a ong time ago... And I started this path in 2014.... so its good ive changed since 2014...

Smile
weight changes... I put on 20 pounds lost 10 so sitting around 210-208lbs... Mainly went to my boobs....
Figure wise I can see the curve happening my rib cage is def smaller then my hips and waist.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon