Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

BO

Super sexy and yummy

Omg Nicky 
Those are some serious sweet breasts 
X

Julie

(05-02-2019, 03:13 PM)Nikki9 Wrote:  Update pictures.

Great news going for my first electrolysis appointment tue sadly its to finish my face off as laser didnt work that well... Hopefully ill be able to get my chest in  one time in future.

Holy Tits Batman!

(10-02-2019, 07:50 AM)BeautifulBambi Wrote:  

Great news going for my first electrolysis appointment tue sadly its to finish my face off as laser didnt work that well... Hopefully ill be able to get my chest in  one time in future.

Holy Tits Batman!

some how im a 36 DDD/F now
42 bust
36 underbust

(11-02-2019, 11:42 AM)Nikki9 Wrote:  
(10-02-2019, 07:50 AM)BeautifulBambi Wrote:  

Holy Tits Batman!

some how im a 36 DDD/F now
42 bust
36 underbust

You are doing swell then!

Who's the boobzilla now?, Wink well done nikki.

(13-02-2019, 01:21 AM)Lotus Wrote:  Who's the boobzilla now?, Wink well done nikki.

Boobzilla! So funny! :-)

(13-02-2019, 01:21 AM)Lotus Wrote:  Who's the boobzilla now?, Wink well done nikki.

By the way my friend cant ever contact you cuz your mailbox is full.

Nikki, Oh my!  Your development is epic.  You rival Lotus.  How in the world do you keep yourself covered?  I haven't followed your posts but I assume are going to transition completely?  Should be a very pleasant and fulfilling experience.  I got on this site to discover how to enhance my nipples and now have the beginning of REAL breasts.  Don't know where I want or intend to go in the process.  But I do know since I have been on progynova my nipples have grown beyond my wildest imagination.  And SO, SO sensitive.
Please provide photos of your laser and electrolysis results.  I have to shave my chest 2-3 times per week.  I admire your body of work and your resolve to complete the process.  I will follow your post the rest of your journey...
Catbeginner

(17-02-2019, 02:31 AM)catbeginner Wrote:  

Nikki, Oh my!  Your development is epic.  You rival Lotus.  How in the world do you keep yourself covered?  I haven't followed your posts but I assume are going to transition completely?  Should be a very pleasant and fulfilling experience.  I got on this site to discover how to enhance my nipples and now have the beginning of REAL breasts.  Don't know where I want or intend to go in the process.  But I do know since I have been on progynova my nipples have grown beyond my wildest imagination.  And SO, SO sensitive.
Please provide photos of your laser and electrolysis results.  I have to shave my chest 2-3 times per week.  I admire your body of work and your resolve to complete the process.  I will follow your post the rest of your journey...
Catbeginner

Im up for srs aug 24th and surgery on 26th. THe world will be screaming its a GIrl All over the place. :Smile
My Boyfriend since aug last year is very happy with them. You can enchance your nipples by taking progesterone, BO did make them increase but with breast growth as well.
Um honestly still working on my face for hair removal.... Spent $2800 on laser on face not that great. Best was 6 sessions on face with a gental max pro laser for 800.00. Spent another 600-700 on electrolosys kinda thin out a bit. not much yet.
Cheers.

-----------------------
Update looks nice wish they were fuller

Are actually hurting when I massage them today its been a while honestly.

Nikki9

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon