Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

BO

Your breasts are just to nice not to mention them. I am so jealous, mine to me still look masculine.

Your breasts are just to nice not to mention them. I am so jealous, mine to me still look masculine.

1 year 7 months....
im currently well pretty good.
Ive started intramuscular Estradiol  a few days ago...
Sadly the patchs and pills were not absorbing well. My last blood test on Patch was 88 PMOL... That was a huge drop for 3 months on patch compared to Pills. God compared to when I was on BO... On BO I was somewhere around 95+ on my first blood test where I had stopped taking BO and the herbal blockers...
So ya I have switched to Injections.. Should work like a charm hopefully.. Costing me 80.00 out of pocket for 10 weeks worth... My first blood test will be in dec.. I think 5 or 6 weeks away...
I started Progesterone 3+ months ago...

So Currently my regime consists of
Injection Estrogen
Androcur
Progesterone
Vitamin B50 complex
Vitamin D
Vitamin C

I dropped to 195lbs... :Smile  Working on it.

All my forms / documents are in Im hoping thats the last hoop still waiting for GRS montreal to get back to me about a surgery date.
Gosh havent measured myself in a while. Even with the wieght loss I think they got bigger or my rib cage got smaller...
My measurements are while wearing a sports bra:
Under bust 38
Over Bust 42
Bra Size  42D
Pretty good with all the weight loss.... And they filled out a bit...

Oh and one more thing I shrunk from 6foot 1 inch to 6 foot.... Seems fairly weird but seems to happen to Trans folk atleast all the people I spoke to... young or old.
Age 39.... soon to be 40...Awaiting a operation can be nerve racking... Living the rest of your life as what you want what you are and what you always have been.... Exhilarating...

One last thought folks. I was already sure before I started this journey what I was I did a lot of soul searching... Hormones arent just something to have fun with a cheap thrill.. They can alter your life do magical things like grow breasts... Be sure you want something before you step out on this journey it is a lot harder to go back once you dabble your foot in the pond...

Love Nikki9

Breast wishes for you, some of us can not transition even if we wanted to, to much life in the way.

seriously, wish you the best and don't forget us who envy your journey.

Love 
Dart Wink

under bust 37
Over bust 40
Bra size 42C
Weight down to 190lbs.

Happy Boob year all.

Under Bust 36
Over Bust 40
Weight 199lbs.

Bra Size:  36D
So my boobs Have filled out a little more my nipples are thicker and my areola are bigger.
Its wierd How much I fluctuate in weight but Im also developing in other places and fats moving around..

looks  good to me, great figure

Update pictures.

Great news going for my first electrolysis appointment tue sadly its to finish my face off as laser didnt work that well... Hopefully ill be able to get my chest in one time in future.

Magnificent!!! Wowza!!

Stupendous!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon