Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

BO

So I am italian also 6 ft tall. Hairy as heck working on that with a Silk n Flash and go.... started 2 weeks ago.
6 months ago when I started BO i was 250lbs... My goal around 140-145lbs but I want curves and C cups.

So I have taken BO for 6 months straight
I started off at 1 pill and rev'ed up to 8 pills which is where I have been for the last 2 months...
I have gained on my butt and some on my chest but not much.
I did research all over the place and found Chaste Tree. Well I ordered it on my last order and got it the other day. Took one at night with my 4 Raw Ovary pills. Fell asleep later woke up and my Boobs were perky and I feel they are more full. Cant give measurements yet still waiting on amazon delivery for a clothing tape...

Now just so you know I looked at everything online did research galore and read every thread here before I started MY BO journey...
I am also italian and have a hair problem but im working on that with IPL every 2 weeks just started this month...

Id say my Breast are this dimension
2 inchs from center of my nipple to my rib cage
3 inchs wide
2 inchs length

according to a bra calculator i am a 34A possibly B cup
Also I can say my areola's are about a inch and a half big compared to the half a inch they use to be.

sorry I am also on a huge diet now salad mainly and a small protein veggie mix every night,As I was 250lbs before in march I am roughly 180-190 pounds now
In march I basically took a protein shake each morning with some fruit mixed in some milk and protein powder. Then id have a chicken salad bagle, and some super small dinner. Had to quit due to serious issues at work at april. Ended up gaining more weight after I quit, may to now Thou I have been on the Salad / protein diet since May. I have noticed My boobs shrink from the diet so am trying to balance it out.

Just came back from a long 2 hour sweaty walk with my Pup
Took some pics...

I should mention 6 months ago I was completely Flat.

BTW my program is has been this for the last 2 months as I ramped up to 8 pills a day
4 Raw Multi Glandular for women Swanson... in the morning Why Because it has, Ovarian tissue, Uterus Tissue, Heat Tissue, Kidney Tissue and Liver Tissue. They all have there separate benefits. And if Glandular work like they say they do then why not get everything a woman has?
4 Raw Ovary Glandular at night.

I am now adding in 1 Chaste Tree per day. I might ramp that up to 2 depending on the results but my 2nd day of them sure feels different. Its hard to say but I almost feel like I am calm and relaxed at peace. I feel happier.

Day 3 over the 6 month mark.
3rd day of Chaste Tree added into the mix with 4 Raw Multi Glandular for women Taken in the morning and 4 Raw Ovary Glandular at night.
I feel happy, my breast have filled out a little more they were coney shape 3 days ago, now they are more full. Well the left one is the right one is still slightly coney. The left one is more umm button shape? either way its sticking out and perking up.

More Pictures/ updates to follow next week.

I did not think Chaste berry (Vitex?) would work or regulate much for mtf transgender? Interesting info though.

Just wanted to say thanks for posting your results. Am on a similar time frame & dose. Seems my results come & go. Though just checked my temp this eve & at 97.2, raw ovarian glandular is going to be limited at best.

Again, thanks for posting your info. People are reading your thread & keep posting. Smile

(07-08-2016, 07:04 AM)AlexisRene Wrote:  I did not think Chaste berry (Vitex?) would work or regulate much for mtf transgender? Interesting info though.

Just wanted to say thanks for posting your results. Am on a similar time frame & dose. Seems my results come & go. Though just checked my temp this eve & at 97.2, raw ovarian glandular is going to be limited at best.

Again, thanks for posting your info. People are reading your thread & keep posting. Smile

Well I was soley on Raw Ovary glands for the 6 months and results were slight but I will find out I guess soon if this aromatizes or not... All I can say is my gonads are definitely smaller. Id say half the size. My smell has changed, Ive grown A possible small B's my skins softer.
A strange effect Ive had 6 hairs come back on each side of my head, I wasnt bald but I was losing a little bit. My body hair has slowed down.
Errections I can still get if I work at it but I get more aroused when I play upstairs at the same time. No morning woods thou.

I have roughly 1 month supply left working on my 7th month. So Ill be done around 8th....
I added the chaste tree at 6th middle. The effects I noticed right away were my boobs filling out more, and being calm and happier if that makes sense. It does say it increases progesterone and can block androgen so I hope thats true too.

Thank you for responding.

Heres some info on Chaste Tree.

Vitex agnus-castus is the fruit of the chaste tree. The fruit and seed are used to make medicine.

Vitex agnus-castus is sometimes called “the women’s herb.” It is used for menstrual cycle irregularities, premenstrual syndrome (PMS), a more severe form of PMS called premenstrual dysphoric disorder (PMDD), and symptoms of menopause. It is also used for treating “lumpy” (fibrocystic) breasts, female infertility, preventing miscarriage in women with low levels of a hormone called progesterone, controlling bleeding and helping the body force out the placenta after childbirth, and increasing breast milk.

Some men use vitex agnus-castus for increasing the flow of urine, for treating benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH), and for reducing sexual desire. Historians say that monks chewed chaste tree parts to make it easier to maintain their celibacy.

Vitex agnus-castus is also used for acne, nervousness, dementia, joint conditions, colds, upset stomach, spleen disorders, headaches, migraine, eye pain, body inflammation, and swelling.

Some people apply vitex agnus-castus to the skin to flush out parasites and to prevent insect bites and stings.

How does it work?

Vitex agnus-castus seems to affect many hormones that regulate women’s reproductive cycles.

Possibly Effective for:

Premenstrual syndrome (PMS). Taking vitex agnus-castus by mouth seems to decrease some symptoms of PMS, especially breast pain or tenderness (mastalgia), constipation, irritability, depressed mood or mood alterations, anger, and headache in some women. Vitex agnus-castus might not be effective for symptoms of bloating.
Premenstrual dysphoric disorder (PMDD), a more severe form of PMS. Vitex agnus-castus is about as effective as the prescription drug fluoxetine (Prozac) for relieving symptoms of PMDD. However, vitex agnus-castus seems to be somewhat more effective for physical symptoms such as breast tenderness, swelling, cramps, and food cravings. Fluoxetine seems to be somewhat more effective for psychological symptoms such as depression, irritability, insomnia, nervous tension, and feeling out of control.

Insufficient Evidence for:

Difficulty in becoming pregnant (infertility). There is some evidence that taking vitex agnus-castus by mouth can help some women get pregnant. These women are infertile because they do not have enough of the hormone called progesterone. However, vitex agnus-castus does not seem to work quickly. It can take from 3-7 months of treatment to achieve pregnancy.
Repelling insects. Early research suggests that an extract made from vitex agnus-castus seed seems to repel ticks and fleas for 6 hours, mosquitoes for 3 to 8 hours, and biting flies for 3 hours, when applied to the skin.
Recurrent breast pain. Early research suggests that vitex agnus-castus alone or in a solution containing vitex agnus-castus plus 5 other herbs (Mastodynon, Bionorica AG) might relieve recurrent breast pain.
Menopausal symptoms.
Prevention of miscarriage.
Enlarged prostate.
Increasing lactation.
Other conditions.

Heres another site stating it regulates and or increases progesterone also states it can restore normal estrogen levels... But again who knows.
http://www.blossomclinic.net/2012/01/04/...-friend-2/

heres one that says it helps with male baldness due to its anti androgen effects
http://www.livestrong.com/article/496300...x-for-men/

http://umm.edu/health/medical/altmed/con.../hirsutism for anti androgen effects.
also this university did a study on it and its under herbs.

Also just a heads up incase you are interested they are 440mg capsules of chaste tree. I have now upped it to two a day. I just feel happier when I take it.

I might be a little late on pictures too as my works being ridiculous and scheduling me 6 days this week for 27 hours. So I have no days off to really shave and zap my hair away. I always get these little red bumps either ingrown or something after shaving....

so I measure now
32 under bust 35.5 over bust putting me at a 34C according to one bra calculator and 34D another one...

my waist is 35-36 inch... putting me at size 16. Thanks PM you blew my stomach up like crazy.
my love handles are 37 inch
my hips 35 inch.

so confused about pant size but i have some more dieting to do / working out....
if i can get my waste down to 27inchs Ill be a size 2....

anyone ever try corseting???

(09-08-2016, 06:31 PM)Nikki9 Wrote:  anyone ever try corseting???

Have not tried, just read a lot. There is a group on fb called waist training 101 I think. It is moderated or operated by Alter Ego Clothing(AEC). They sell their brand on the page & are not interested in other brands just in case you go there. But that aside, there is much to learn from it. Also some great before & after shots.

Aside from seasoning a new corset to your body, you would need to wear it 8-10 hours a day to begin training your waist. Along with doing core training exercises to build/maintain muscle(see last link).

Have no idea how hot a corset may be in the summer, but wore a shaping cami today while the temps were close to 90's & could not wait to get changed. Point is you would have to make a lot of changes to reach desired goals.

Much more(& better) info here https://lucycorsetry.com/
She has a channel on yt as well.

Also worth looking around this site as well. https://www.orchardcorset.com/

I may look at it all again in October or so.

From Lucy's Corsetry site...
Exercises I do (out of the corset) to increase tone and prevent atrophy I would always recommend regular exercise and toning (whether you wear corsets or not), but f you do plan to wear your corset more than half the time you’re awake (8 hours a day, 5-6 days a week or more), I would make daily core training a strict part of your regimen (unless you only wear your corset to sleep, in which case you’re not using your core to maintain upright anyway). It doesn’t have to be a lot of exercise, and it doesn’t have to be complicated. I gained considerable core strength by following Pilates instructional videos, as almost every move teaches you to keep your core tight, your ribcage in, and your muscles engaged at all times. On my lazy days, even if I don’t do cardio, I will still do some some regular core-toning exercises, including 3 sets of: 50 bicycle crunches, 30 reverse crunches or leg lifts, and 20 seconds of planking (planks also strengthen the lumbar area of your spine). If you want to really work out your oblique section, side kicks in kickboxing will definitely strengthen this area. These exercises take less than 10 minutes altogether. If you’re not wearing your corset that day, you can break up your sets throughout the day: sitting through a commercial break, or waiting for your microwave to go off. I also keep my core engaged while on the elliptical or walking.

...Copyright © http://lucycorsetry.com . Read more at https://lucycorsetry.com/2013/09/04/cors...exibility/ .

Just got my new bra's 34B unfortunately could not find 34C anywhere in my area.... But im kinda glad, I didnt think I was super big and these fit great and give me a lot more definition compared to my crappy old white one.... Please dont mind the hair I am working on that.

Also for the unbelievers that BO wont get results... here is my progress so far...

This is just BO for 6 months and then Chaste tree added in later with BO.
A rev up from 1 pill to 8 pills a day.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon