Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

BO

Wow ..you are growing great. Looking good there Hon.

(11-09-2016, 06:40 PM)johnnyboy7585 Wrote:  Love your progress. Have u stared wearing a bra for support yet? BO is awesome I just stared again.

I wear a 34c.`Thou its more for shape less for support.

(12-09-2016, 12:19 AM)Nikki9 Wrote:  
(11-09-2016, 06:40 PM)johnnyboy7585 Wrote:  Love your progress. Have u stared wearing a bra for support yet? BO is awesome I just stared again.

I wear a 40b, but a noticed over the weekend ( without my forms ) I am now filling the whole cup. Not spilling out, in a typical female pattern, but filling it enough that there is no air between my breast tissue and the fabric of the bra. I had a warm and fuzzy feeling when I realized the bra is now actually supporting the tissue in its cups. Blush

(12-09-2016, 04:38 PM)jannet.duff Wrote:  

I wear a 40b, but a noticed over the weekend ( without my forms ) I am now filling the whole cup. Not spilling out, in a typical female pattern, but filling it enough that there is no air between my breast tissue and the fabric of the bra. I had a warm and fuzzy feeling when I realized the bra is now actually supporting the tissue in its cups. Blush

lucky... I want that feeling... And for the rest of me to give in and let my new hormones take over... if the reprogramming is actually real. All I got is the your not a woman yet blues...

(12-09-2016, 04:38 PM)jannet.duff Wrote:  

Best feeling in the world.

Well got my first pair of knee highs and also tube socks today Smile
Took a few shots...

Corset + bra + dress
Makes for flat boobs and 28inch waist.

Also just a update on silk n flash n go.
Ive done my pits now 4 times.
This is the results... 1 week after zapping barely anything growing back...

Love Nikki9

PeekaBoobs

Im now 32 underbust 34 overbust for a 36B...

Very nice, indeed!

Def getting round and fem.

Looking great ... makes me really want to start bo soon. Not sure why I've been holding out.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon