Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

BO

(13-02-2020, 09:48 AM)Lotus Wrote:  
(13-02-2020, 03:16 AM)catbeginner Wrote:  
(01-02-2020, 10:32 AM)Nikki9 Wrote:  
(01-02-2020, 12:59 AM)myboobs Wrote:  
(01-02-2020, 12:46 AM)Nikki9 Wrote:  Im not hiding at work.

Smile

Almost out of progesterone... ...

I am trying to squint to look at the picture in shadows  Sad

sorry looked ok on my phone here i tried brightening it for u.
MY, my Nikki9,
You have a beautiful female shape.  A true rival to Lotus!

Cat

Hmm, maybe so.  Wink well done nikki.
Lotus you old tart ! You managed to grace us ! We are honoured boobi queen == taking a bow  Big Grin Big Grin 
You gona flash your boobies in full glory ? Tongue

Lotus! Marry Me!!
I mean, hello!!

(14-02-2020, 03:36 AM)Stevenator Wrote:  Lotus! Marry Me!!
I mean, hello!!

Rolleyes Rolleyes Rolleyes Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Any thoughts on progesterone
prescription

vs.
OTC cream? I am seeing a doctor for estradiol/finasteride, but I think she's by-the-book so I have a feeling she won't prescribe progesterone. I guess it can't hurt to ask, but it sounds like you've gotten great results from the Rx version.

Coming in here late on the thread, Nikki, but your breasts are just beautiful!!!

(09-05-2020, 05:45 AM)Nightshade Wrote:  

Any thoughts on progesterone
prescription

vs.
OTC cream? I am seeing a doctor for estradiol/finasteride, but I think she's  by-the-book so I have a feeling she won't prescribe progesterone. I guess it can't hurt to ask, but it sounds like you've gotten great results from the Rx version.

You could try wild yam or try this place https://www.inhousepharmacy.vu/c-88-transgender.aspx

(13-02-2020, 09:06 PM)Kerry Wrote:  
(10-02-2020, 11:23 PM)Nikki9 Wrote:  All it took was patience and time and a will to take meds....

Accomplished with:
PM for 1 year.
BO for 1.4 years.
Estradiol 3 years...
Progesterone 1 year. (on my last 5 pills) this is what made my nipples big btw and allowed me to lactate prob gonna happen as soon as im done these pills.

Ive been up and down size and back again. It was a wild journey.
If you have the will you can accomplish anything your mind thinks of.

The key to growing breasts is lowering your Testosterone and raising your estrogen levels.

If you choose to go down this path and grow breasts just know your body will change. There is no magical drug that will just grow your breasts. Hormones affect your hole body.
Ive been different since I was 11 or maybe even earlier but before I started this I searched my soul for what I wanted and struggled with depression till I came to the conclusion I wanted to be a woman and it was the right choice for me...All these years have been amazing for me.

Good Luck on your journeys.

Love
Nikki9

Hi Niki,
Where you on 100mg of Progesterone or 200?

Many thanks
100mg a day. mind you stopped after 9 months for a bit due to surgery and then had 3 more months of a script my dr wont prescribe more then a year...

So yea lots of changes for me since my last post.

Dropped to 190lbs
Boobs got bigger check the pic below
Got a new job no longer depressed due to my old one and the harassment I was constantly taking. Im now a banker woman $$$ haha...

Anyways enough of me talking you all came here for this Smile

And lotus Yours are amazing BoobZilla ftw

Looking great and congrats on the job too. No one should deal with that crap...  Smile" alt="Smile" title="Smile">

Great for you  lovely skin too..

(15-05-2020, 02:21 PM)Nikki9 Wrote:  So yea lots of changes for me since my last post.

Dropped to 190lbs
Boobs got bigger check the pic below
Got a new job no longer depressed due to my old one and the harassment I was constantly taking. Im now a banker woman $$$ haha...

Anyways enough of me talking you all came here for this Smile

And lotus Yours are amazing BoobZilla ftw
Love that look

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon