Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

BO

(27-08-2016, 12:39 PM)Nikki9 Wrote:  Shaneny I found a old pic where I was out late at night back in 2010 biking with a buddy.
I literally had a tight shirt clinging to me. This was 4 years before I even started PM which I lost all progress from after I could not get it anymore (thanks Mean border agents) thanks to that I started BO 2016.. and am loving the results.

but yea I was flat and square like a board. Or rectangular. Also much more muscle mass. My arms are a shadow of what they once were and really only 3 inch * 3 inch * 3 inch * 3 inch now.... I love it makes me feel super fem.

Thats so amazing !

Love the updates and the pics... Keep them comming.

I'm lucky that genetics have blessed me with light body hair.

Thanks guys I will !

well shaved my legs and zapped them today gonna be interesting tommorrow at work for 8 hours I also put some alcohol and then moisturizer on them so hope that works... Stay away bumps...

Using Silk n flash n go... You must shave your area first then zap it.

another pic 1 day later

the red bumps are coming back Sad

(24-08-2016, 10:57 PM)Nikki9 Wrote:  ....

I would cancel the PM Because it binds to the estrogen receptors that BO will convert your Testosterone to estrogen and that estrogen will need estrogen receptors to bind too. At least thats what I get from all the research I did. I dunno. ....

I will stop follow my cycling plan and take 2 gr BO daily because of your awesome success and because I feel and see budding in my breasts right now too.

But who can give an advice for the SP ? I would love to get rid of it since it makes me so sleepy. Is it helpfull with BO or not ?

(30-08-2016, 03:58 PM)Birgit Wrote:  
(24-08-2016, 10:57 PM)Nikki9 Wrote:  ....

I would cancel the PM Because it binds to the estrogen receptors that BO will convert your Testosterone to estrogen and that estrogen will need estrogen receptors to bind too. At least thats what I get from all the research I did. I dunno. ....

I will not stop follow my cycling plan any longer but take 2 gr BO daily because of your awesome success and because I feel and see budding in my breasts right now too.

But who can give an advice for the SP ? I would love to get rid of it since it makes me so sleepy. Is it helpfull with BO or not ?

Id recommend BO only, possibly WP or CTB as both act as anti androgen and have no interactions with BO harmful. Dunno about SP

anyways without further ado more pictures.. I thought Id try the corset over top of my dress now been wearing it for 6 hours gonna try 8... achieved in the corset 26 inch waist 29 inch bust area 31 inch above my hips at the bottom of my corset and 35 inch hip / 36 butt

This is what my pits look like a week after shaving and zapping with flash n go. I think ive done it 6 times now.

If you are still using Vitex give it time and after a few months of use it will help make your hairs grow very slow also prevent many from growing back. I plain on taking a long break from Vitex then later pick it back up so my hairs will finally stay gone.

(30-08-2016, 08:28 PM)BeautifulBambi Wrote:  If you are still using Vitex give it time and after a few months of use it will help make your hairs grow very slow also prevent many from growing back. I plain on taking a long break from Vitex then later pick it back up so my hairs will finally stay gone.
Its been a month now since I started Chaste tree at 440mg * 2 pills a day is that enough you think?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon