Under Bust:37
Over Bust: 40
Waist:35
Hip: 40
Butt:42

All measurements are in inches.

Bra calculator says 38C
https://www.calculator.net/bra-size-calculator.html

Ive kinda stopped taking progesterone all the time. But my Inject-able Estradiol is amazing and Im still on androcur for T blocker.
T-Minus 3 months till I am in the hospital for surgery.

(24-05-2019, 10:40 AM)Nikki9 Wrote:  So My measurements...

Under Bust:37
Over Bust: 40
Waist:35
Hip: 40
Butt:42

All measurements are in inches.

Bra calculator says 38C
https://www.calculator.net/bra-size-calculator.html

Ive kinda stopped taking progesterone all the time. But my Inject-able Estradiol is amazing and Im still on androcur for T blocker.
T-Minus 3 months till I am in the hospital for surgery.

You sure have came a long ways and I hope after your surgery that things really kick in good for you!

Hmm So my left nipple was leaking... Got about a teaspoon from it... after coaxing my right nipple and boob I was able to get the same from it.    

So weird....

This is prob my last update for a while... I got SRS in Aug and will be recovering till jan 2nd 2020..

Stopped taking progesterone....

This is the combined power of PM for 1 year.
Loss of all growth
Bovine Ovarian 1.4 years.
Loss of some growth...
Estradiol/Androcur and 9 months of Progesterone... I have one 3 month prescription left for progesterone... Ill be taking it after surgery my DR is a stingy person apparently on Progesterone.

Latest measurement
Under Breast:36
Over Breast: 39
Bra Size 36C

I havent lost any weight....
Im sitting at 199lbs...

See ya when I see ya...
Nikki9

Thank you for making an informative thread. 
Take Care & Good Luck!

Looking amazing as always!!!

Good luck and speedy recovery!

~H

(29-06-2019, 06:14 PM)DDs_for_me Wrote:  Looking amazing as always!!!

Good luck and speedy recovery!

~H

thank you to you both.
T minus 25 days till surgery.
I think the saddest thing I lost in my journey was family.
But what I gained in life was way more.
I gained a body that I can almost be proud of and Look at in a mirror... Soon to be slightly rectified.  Ya theirs still stuff I want done.
I gained love. A life. New friends. A passionate Boyfriend. Great memories. Happiness.  And so much more.
Life funny that way I guess. And Yes I needed the change. It was so poisonous in my life I just couldn't take it anymore. Yet from where I came from to where I am Now. And where I am going to be. Im in a great spot.

Nikki.

hello i probably missed it somewhere but what surgery will you be having , did you start with Bo and move to PM ?

(31-07-2019, 12:05 AM)michelle street Wrote:  hello i probably missed it somewhere but what surgery will you be having , did you start with Bo and move to PM ?

Nikki was on BO for a while, then switched to hrt and her surgery will be SRS I believe.

ok thx ,i feel silly for asking but as they say if you dont ask ....

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon