Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

BO

(09-08-2022, 06:34 PM)Cd_cindi Wrote:  I’m on the same track as Nikki. Just signed up here but have been an avid reader for years. 

I have been using Bovine Ovary since the end of January 2022 and am slowly seeing results. I started per Nikki’s recommendations if not even a little slower. 
I started completely flat chested and had never taken any feminization supplements. I did not take my initial measurements until I began to notice some changes at 4 months in:
40” underbust
42” bust
June
At 6 months (June ‘22)I had ramped up to 6 BO a day and began taking Vitex(chaste tree)I think I have experienced budding? I never felt the marbles under my nipples but can definitely feel the ducts. My nipples have grown and are often erect. My butt has grown as well. I think maybe a little padding on hips and thighs as well as some muscle loss.
40” underbust
43” bust
July
My Mom has said it looks like I have lost weight. I haven’t although the redistribution is probably throwing her off (im still in the closet). I do look like I have man boobs for the first time in my life. I figured I can accredit that to getting older as I am in my mid 40’s. I have a 34” waist and am not really out of shape, maybe a small beer gut. 
Measurements for July:
40” underbust
44” bust
August
I have received a prescription for Finasteride (1mg) and minoxidil to counteract hair loss. I’m not bald but am thinning and am thinking this might kill 2 birds with one stone. My big question is should I stop taking the Vitex when it arrives? I’m still on 6 bovine ovary a day and seeing results at that level. I haven’t taken a week off like Nikki does later on. Should I for liver or something?
August measurement
40”underbust
45” bust.

Hi. <3

Just a quick question, where are you able to source BO from? Is it Swanson brand? Cuold you provide a link where to get it? I've been searching high and low where to get it and BO even not in pure form seems to be totally out of stock everywhere and I would appreciate any help with this. Thanks. Smile

(09-08-2022, 08:10 PM)HelloDiDi Wrote:  
(09-08-2022, 06:34 PM)Cd_cindi Wrote:  I’m on the same track as Nikki. Just signed up here but have been an avid reader for years. 

I have been using Bovine Ovary since the end of January 2022 and am slowly seeing results. I started per Nikki’s recommendations if not even a little slower. 
I started completely flat chested and had never taken any feminization supplements. I did not take my initial measurements until I began to notice some changes at 4 months in:
40” underbust
42” bust
June
At 6 months (June ‘22)I had ramped up to 6 BO a day and began taking Vitex(chaste tree)I think I have experienced budding? I never felt the marbles under my nipples but can definitely feel the ducts. My nipples have grown and are often erect. My butt has grown as well. I think maybe a little padding on hips and thighs as well as some muscle loss.
40” underbust
43” bust
July
My Mom has said it looks like I have lost weight. I haven’t although the redistribution is probably throwing her off (im still in the closet). I do look like I have man boobs for the first time in my life. I figured I can accredit that to getting older as I am in my mid 40’s. I have a 34” waist and am not really out of shape, maybe a small beer gut. 
Measurements for July:
40” underbust
44” bust
August
I have received a prescription for Finasteride (1mg) and minoxidil to counteract hair loss. I’m not bald but am thinning and am thinking this might kill 2 birds with one stone. My big question is should I stop taking the Vitex when it arrives? I’m still on 6 bovine ovary a day and seeing results at that level. I haven’t taken a week off like Nikki does later on. Should I for liver or something?
August measurement
40”underbust
45” bust.

Hi. <3

Just a quick question, where are you able to source BO from? Is it Swanson brand? Cuold you provide a link where to get it? I've been searching high and low where to get it and BO even not in pure form seems to be totally out of stock everywhere and I would appreciate any help with this. Thanks. Smile

I have been using swansons. I have been purchasing from Amazon and I think only once I had to wait a day or so before ordering. 

(09-08-2022, 08:10 PM)HelloDiDi Wrote:  

40” underbust
42” bust
June
40” underbust
43” bust
July
Measurements for July:
40” underbust
44” bust
August
August measurement
40”underbust
45” bust.

Hi. <3

https://www.desertcart.co.uk/products/51...xMQAvD_BwE

That's where I got mine shipped to the UK, the price has gone up since I got mine, but it's basically shipped from Amazon but through them was the only way to get Swanson's in the UK as Swanson's themselves as you've probably found refuse to ship glandular product's to the UK or EU for whatever reasons.

(09-08-2022, 10:27 PM)Unknowntraveller89 Wrote:  https://www.desertcart.co.uk/products/51...xMQAvD_BwE

That's where I got mine shipped to the UK, the price has gone up since I got mine, but it's basically shipped from Amazon but through them was the only way to get Swanson's in the UK as Swanson's themselves as you've probably found refuse to ship glandular product's to the UK or EU for whatever reasons.

Oooh thank you! This one I had zero idea about... The price isn't the best but its not bad either. And I can get it shipped to Finland too. Really nice, thanks. Big Grin

Any answers on these questions?
- I have received a prescription for Finasteride (1mg) and minoxidil to counteract hair loss. I’m not bald but am thinning and am thinking this might kill 2 birds with one stone. My big question is should I stop taking the Vitex when it arrives? 
-I’m still on 6 bovine ovary a day and seeing results at that level. I haven’t taken a week off like Nikki does later on. Should I for liver or something?
- should I be feeling a lot more sensitive in my breast or nipples? I don’t feel like I am besides feeling them grow and my nipples are hard sometimes. Of course I haven’t had anyone suck them or anything since I began my regime. 

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon