Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

You know what might as well introduce myself

Hi! Male here in need of growing breasts! Big Grin

I have been lurking around this NBE forum for a few months now. PM me if you like. Still learning what to take and what i should be doing.

I have been taking fenugreek since Dec. 2015 in attempts to achieve lactation not necessarily increase breast growth( even though they come hand in hand, lol). After a few months i did achieve a droplet from each breast, granted noticing wetness in 2 weeks, but college got in the way and i dried up. Dodgy Still even though i did dry up i haven't stop taking fenugreek (4 x 600mg), but not really trying to induce at the moment with the lack of privacy, but between you and me i try whenever i get the chance. Lol. I am definitely surprised with the amount of growth i did get going this route (A cup i think from small gyno). But now i was thinking about doing the plunge into FG + PM. I realize this will be arduous journey but i feel like i have a stable foot and large hopes Tongue for the future.

I have been on a low dose of PM for a week now and wow wasnt expecting it being so quick and strong, lol. Not much in breast growth i think but i definitely noticed something going on with my boobs.

Few details about me:
5'7''
180lbs - trying to lose some college weight.
A cup?
Not really fat or muscular, thick boned, never broke a bone before.
Age 26 (but we all are 18 inside Big Grin )

More personal details:
Never really was a masculine guy, and the times i have been i was just lieing to myself to be with the male norm.
I have a history of privately cross dressing since i was 7, let's say they tried to straighten me out.
Tried growing breasts since i was 14. ( i believe i have visited breastnexus around that time just reading posts and stories)
Late high-school and college years most of fem side was full on suppression.
With in last two years though i have had a better footing on life and my fem side has been slowly emerging again. Tongue
I might have intentions of transitioning. Don't know yet for sure. But definitely would want to be more fem.
I started balding around 20 granted still have majority of my hair, but would want to have a firm grasp on the situation and regain what i have lost.
Um, studing mechanaical engineering which i enjoy with a passion.

Feminine characteristics before NBE:
Have been complemented on my butt since highschool.
Dentists have said my jaw is appropriate for a female.
The way i act is just unnatural for a male.
My strength is on par with a female throughout my life even during my heavy sports active time.

Reason I'm posting is to put a face to the posts i place.

(03-08-2016, 02:56 AM)Applejack90 Wrote:  Hi! Male here in need of growing breasts! :D

I have been lurking around this NBE forum for a few months now. PM me if you like. Still learning what to take and what i should be doing.

I have been taking fenugreek since Dec. 2015 in attempts to achieve lactation not necessarily increase breast growth( even though they come hand in hand, lol). After a few months i did achieve a droplet from each breast, granted noticing wetness in 2 weeks, but college got in the way and i dried up. :dodgy: Still even though i did dry up i haven't stop taking fenugreek (4 x 600mg), but not really trying to induce at the moment with the lack of privacy, but between you and me i try whenever i get the chance. Lol. I am definitely surprised with the amount of growth i did get going this route (A cup i think from small gyno). But now i was thinking about doing the plunge into FG + PM. I realize this will be arduous journey but i feel like i have a stable foot and large hopes :P for the future.

I have been on a low dose of PM for a week now and wow wasnt expecting it being so quick and strong, lol. Not much in breast growth i think but i definitely noticed something going on with my boobs.

Few details about me:
5'7''
180lbs - trying to lose some college weight.
A cup?
Not really fat or muscular, thick boned, never broke a bone before.
Age 26 (but we all are 18 inside :D )

More personal details:
Never really was a masculine guy, and the times i have been i was just lieing to myself to be with the male norm.
I have a history of privately cross dressing since i was 7, let's say they tried to straighten me out.
Tried growing breasts since i was 14. ( i believe i have visited breastnexus around that time just reading posts and stories)
Late high-school and college years most of fem side was full on suppression.
With in last two years though i have had a better footing on life and my fem side has been slowly emerging again. :P
I might have intentions of transitioning. Don't know yet for sure. But definitely would want to be more fem.
I started balding around 20 granted still have majority of my hair, but would want to have a firm grasp on the situation and regain what i have lost.
Um, studing mechanaical engineering which i enjoy with a passion.

Feminine characteristics before NBE:
Have been complemented on my butt since highschool.
Dentists have said my jaw is appropriate for a female.
The way i act is just unnatural for a male.
My strength is on par with a female throughout my life even during my heavy sports active time.

Reason I'm posting is to put a face to the posts i place.

Thanks for sharing . I think you will find ( lucky you ) that at your age you can fem yourself up quite nicly on herbs.

Thanks. i have been following you a ton, Janet, and you personally have inspired me alot.

Yay! I love it when people come out and share!! Thank you for posting such a wonderful insightful story. Seems like you have been through a lot! I hope you're able to find that right combination that will help you to achieve what you desire!! Best of luck!! Cool

Thanks, Sophia. Honestly do love the name you have chosen yourself. The name reminds of very dear friend of mine in my youth and what i have read about you it feels I'm reconnecting again to her. Granted you are two sperate people.

I wouldn't say i have been through alot I'm just 26 a bit inexperienced in life still. Fem side was mostly suppressed by my own doing.

Hi Apple

with you being as young as you are yes give some serious thought to transition as the feelings never go away , but some on here have balanced
well with growth and had transition thoughts while young but not now,

So you really cannot tell where you are until you try, but at your age do not be afraid of it,

Acknowledge it and take tackle head on

Hugs

Julie

Huh, wow, Julie, never really thought of it that way and i think you are right. I am old enough and i have had these thoughts for a damn long time. I feel like I weigh the pros and cons each day, meaning each day i waste my time thinking when i could be doing. Though at time's I do wish medicine was at the point where you could fully convert with functioning ovaries and stuff, definitely would want to mother a child.

You have honestly made me rethink a good chunk of my life, and have been the hardest to reply to yet. Thanks for that.

(03-08-2016, 03:48 AM)Applejack90 Wrote:  Thanks. i have been following you a ton, Janet, and you personally have inspired me alot.

Yikes ... Your making me blush. Thank you so much for the complement, although I am sure other posters here are more worthy of it than myself. Blush

Hi Sweetie and Welcome!

The only thing really I think you Should consider first though is do you want have Children ever?
You mention you're on a more stable footing in life now, perhaps you can afford to have Sperm Banked? Or maybe your insurance would cover it? Its certainly a wise thing to do even if you dont want them, you just never know!
And Then you can set off on whatever path you want without worry that youre going to going to be causing "problems" for those body parts Wink
I wish it was around when i was younger!

Be happy and Stay safe Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon