Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My journey to becoming female

Rainbow 

I'm 34 male, I have had a desire to be female all my life, and I'm starting now to start the journey into womanhood if anybody has help or suggestions for me I would appreciate it

wow- how much time do you have for an answer? I went over to the other side in my 50's and successfully I think. I developed breasts in my teen years and my mother was delighted. She gave me her birth control pills and constantly told me how pretty they were becoming. By age 17, I was filling out her 36C bras. I had to bind them with ace bandages when I went out- there were no binders/vests in those days. So I worked in male mode and dressed as a woman whenever I could. Finally I gave in and transitioned. My advice- do it as soon as you can pass. You will be much happier.

Hello and welcome to the forum! There is a wealth of information on here. I would recommend looking at the Genetic Males Personal Programs section to find some very helpful information.

So you weren't really clear on what you were wanting help or suggestions on. Developing breasts, developing a more feminine physique, what? Well best of luck on your journey. Cool

Thank you I will look the genetic male section, my goal is to fully transition into female but to start with are the breasts, because I already have a very slender figure that all my girlfriends hate me for ( they said it's better then theirs)

Hello Phoebe.

Welcome to the forum. Smile

To answer your question, I think it depends as to whether you want to use herbs, HRT or a combination of both. In any case, there is a lot of information in the various subforums in the genetic male section that can help you find your way on your journey.

I'm wanting to look more on the herb approach, but been looking into hrt as a possibility for the future

(22-07-2016, 12:23 AM)Phoebe0808 Wrote:  I'm wanting to look more on the herb approach, but been looking into hrt as a possibility for the future

Welcome to the forum, you are sure to find the information your looking for. Herbs are fine to start, but if your serious, HRT meds is like rocket fuel for breast growth.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon