Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Good morning!!

Long time lurker .... first time posting.
I've been interested in NBE for a while now. I got the means, but I lack the gumption. I think it's about time I git my ass (and boobs) in gear.

Minor backstory: 36 yo, pansexual, crossdressing male. I'm a bottom with men, a top with women. Well, take that and switch it, depending on the situation. (I do love a good pegging.)

Anyhow!! @ 6' 210lbs ... I'm a big girl. (Currently a 38b, as my tape would say. Then again, I don't really fill out my bras as well as I ought to.)

I'd like to be a regular. I'd like to contribute as much as I cab. I'm just looking for a little nudge, in the right direction. I'm hoping y'all can help. Thank you for your time.

(As soon as I figure out how.... I'll attach pics of where I am ... and my current "arsenal.") ;-)

Hello Michelle.

Welcome to the forum. Smile

Welcome Michelle,
Your right its about time to get of your Arse and start growing :-)
pick a plan and post those pics. we all love pics and to put our 10 cents in too.
Bobbi

Welcome to our little corner of the universe ...

Yay! I love it when people come out from lurking! Welcome to the forum!!

Start picking through the members programs and find something that suits your needs. Just remember to start out slowly and don't rush things. Remember this is something that does take time and can't be rushed. Best of luck, and looking forward to your contributions!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon