Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

The frame we were born with

(17-07-2016, 12:30 AM)Pinnochia Wrote:  Its a concern for the females as curve-less as a ten year old boy , and for the guys with a lumber jack frame trying to find the dainty one inside.

A thousand different builds both male and female and few of us,, (Except Miss B,) have the one were after.

When i was a manly man body building and such my chest couldn't give a damn that bulk was all wanted, corded tissue and a rounded chest. it stayed flat as a board.

Now as the fates laugh,, i try to de-bulk, remove what it took decades to amass,, and my chest is definitely on the rise.

When i began this diet i figured as i was warned here that boob lose would occur it was to be expected.

and my sweat sessions on the stepper twice a day , and other exercises have toned my torso , . my back doesn't look as wide. and my shoulders and arms seem to be tapering down. maybe their just more solid.< redistribution of musclemass/body fat

but i still feel like a female bodybuilder,,!!!! Huh < is subjective to your own view of self, you don't look like a bodybuilder to me, hun.

tHE GOOD PART,- In my measurement two months ago,, i was 48 inches around the nipples and back. I AM NOW A SOLID -50 inches. Im not sure if the added Fenugreek and extra Flax is doing it, or my body is in its own cycle just doing its thing when its ready,,, lol,, but im getting bigger, Fenugreek is a well known bust enhancer/milk enhancer

And should i just make piece that this is my body,, or hang in there,,? Hang in there.you are changing, let it go the course Smile

Hang in there my dear friend Pinno, btw can I borrow your magnificent boobs for the weekend? Wink they look so comfortable, and jiggly ... Tongue

It seems we are all our own worst critic. It may take a few years, but our features can and will soften in time. Although, some days it seems not fast enough !!

(17-07-2016, 06:13 PM)Tanya Marie Squirrel Wrote:  fortunately for myself, I was always on the "slight of frame" side, i.e. smaller bone structure, no visible adams apple.. as a male it was excruciating.. since there was always some association with me being effeminate or gay, though I had always strived to show no outwardly signs. I was always picked out of the "herd" of other alpha males and made a spectacle of.

I was always told "you look like your mother" who, had a very youthful and feminine face.

Now I turn those negatives into positives for myself, since I am only 5'8" tall (and I suspect shrinking).. my mom was five foot, my dad is five foot six inches. would I like an even more effeminate frame? of course.. I don't think my GID would ever be happy with this one, however, I can say it is better for me now that is was as male.

For those who feel that they have "linebacker" shoulders, or bodybuilder frame.. or are "too tall" , remember this:Genetic women come in all sizes and shapes too. I had seen a genetic female who , though I know she was genetic female, also had those same linebacker shoulders.. and she was shorter than me! Don't get disheartend.. there are ways to disquise/change the shape of your body.. I see plenty of tall genetic women around. so height/weight , bone structure , etc shouldn't get you down.

For example, go to a professional tailor/seamstress or even a fashion consultant that would be willing to let you know what cut of dress/ blouse, pants etc, would be most flattering to your body type. yes it does matter the cut of the fabric, as well as which way stripes go, for example, if your already tall, vertical stripes would only accentuate your height, if you are wide girth, horizontal stripes only accentuate your width, so you would want perhaps opposite on each, or avoid stripes altogether.. and don't forget as well, color can change the way you look.. black is slimming, white is bulking.. a combination of both colors in one dress in the right combination can definitely bring out the positives

want it to look like you have bigger boobs? stripes horizontally across chest will really draw attention to their size and seem like they are larger than they are.

so my dear friends of NBE... don't lose hope or faith... you can do it. confidence is the first tool you need in your nbe toolbox.. think of the laws of attraction " I think, therefore I am"...
Tanya You should have shingle hanging out somewhere with your name,,, you could professionally council,, i an sure,lol
Angles,Your defenitely right about the different builds in women,, especially in a farm community like ours ,, there are lots of bulky big shouldered women,, powerful..
But i guess it all comes down to time and our ability to wait gracefully for our results.Smile you are a wonderful person hun, im glad your so vocal in telling it how it is.

Smile

(17-07-2016, 09:15 PM)Pinnochia Wrote:  \Tanya You should have shingle hanging out somewhere with your name,,, you could professionally council,, i an sure,lol
Angles,Your defenitely right about the different builds in women,, especially in a farm community like ours ,, there are lots of bulky big shouldered women,, powerful..
But i guess it all comes down to time and our ability to wait gracefully for our results.Smile you are a wonderful person hun, im glad your so vocal in telling it how it is.

Smile

lol my dear, thank you *hugs* . Often times I do wonder if I should have been a psychologist Tongue , though I am sure even if I decided to be, the money involved being one, well , would have been prohibitive. beside, I prefer to offer those services freely, without cost to those who need it, or, well, want to listen Tongue . Advice is always free, the cost comes in the following of it Smile

at 6-5 whith very broad shoulders I don't think I will ever be "passable" but I do want to be somewhere in-between. still trying to figure that out but my large frame definitely works against me

(17-07-2016, 10:56 PM)Darby9 Wrote:  at 6-5 whith very broad shoulders I don't think I will ever be "passable" but I do want to be somewhere in-between. still trying to figure that out but my large frame definitely works against me
Darby9 Theres a million kinds of sexy,,,,, and ive seen girls that tall who were knock outs,, I think it comes down to this,,, please the critic inside yourself,, if your happy with what you see what you feel, someone else some day most probably will,,, ( not that that's essential,though,) its just a perk if it works out..

I think more and more everyday though,, that relationships in our present world are a real crap shoot, and getting comfortable with your own company,,,, welll its just not that bad a thing.Smile

(17-07-2016, 05:54 PM)Pinnochia Wrote:  That whats so screwy about it Miss- B I was losing weight still am, but im toning at this point more than showing the lose,, frustrating..

Is it that regular to still grow in boob tissue as your losing weight,? i thought it wasnt possible.
The only thing i can figure is no matter what my waste is doing or my hips, Im still taking three medications daily responsible for breast growth, and alot of suppliments..
Im thinking due to that, im the exception to the rule,,,,, and may be able to count on continued growth despite my eating habits. I took your advice on foods and have been conscious of making what does go in healthy stuff, .i just wish my physic wasnt so blocky..lol

I personally think it is-- its the same reason why there are bigger girls with bigger breasts and smaller girls with bigger breasts and big girls with small breasts and small girls with small breasts. Boobies may be a lot of fat but at the end of the day it's hormones that make them grow.

what kinds of foods have you been eating? you can lose fat/tone and still be gaining breasts because of all the healthy fats that are filling those girls up!

(18-07-2016, 02:03 AM)missboobshirt Wrote:  
(17-07-2016, 05:54 PM)Pinnochia Wrote:  That whats so screwy about it Miss- B I was losing weight still am, but im toning at this point more than showing the lose,, frustrating..

Is it that regular to still grow in boob tissue as your losing weight,? i thought it wasnt possible.
The only thing i can figure is no matter what my waste is doing or my hips, Im still taking three medications daily responsible for breast growth, and alot of suppliments..
Im thinking due to that, im the exception to the rule,,,,, and may be able to count on continued growth despite my eating habits. I took your advice on foods and have been conscious of making what does go in healthy stuff, .i just wish my physic wasnt so blocky..lol

I personally think it is-- its the same reason why there are bigger girls with bigger breasts and smaller girls with bigger breasts and big girls with small breasts and small girls with small breasts. Boobies may be a lot of fat but at the end of the day it's hormones that make them grow.

what kinds of foods have you been eating? you can lose fat/tone and still be gaining breasts because of all the healthy fats that are filling those girls up!
Miss -B Watermelon while their in season, oranges, pineapple, yogurt, tomatoes, green peppers, cucumber., lettuce, Soy milk, grape juice, only once a week, pizza or peanut better, or macoroni and cheese, most meals are a small serving of shrimp or fish with salad,. oh I am also finally starting maca this week,lol.

Very nice, Pinnochia!

Your build is very similar to my step-daughter-in-law... somewhat broad at the shoulders, but still very feminine. I think you might have her beat in the cleavage department, but I doubt she'd wear something like that in front of her in-laws, so I can't commit to a boob comparison Wink

I do like the 2nd pic, definitely see some curves!

-j

I envoy you pinnochia...

I'm 6'2" with a skeleton which could be used as a chasis for a Sherman tank... Big Grin

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon