Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Weight contol and exercise

Big Grin 

All, i have started my program 2 weeks ago and i found answers to almost all questions here, i love this site !

One open question is, what i am suposed to do with weight control and exercise ?

I am male and only want to grew breast.

I could controll my weight up and down from 199 lbs to 225 within a couple of weeks with diet and exercise ( cardio ).

Also what kind of arm/ chest exersise helps with breast build up.

Birgit

So I posted a while back on some exercises that are supposed to help carve out the feminine form. I've been too lazy to start, but I really should start.

Bunny's Basket of Goodies

Here is another post in regards to Weight loss if you're interested. I should update my Bunny's Basket of Goodies in regards to my weight loss achievements.

RE: Great Weight Loss Diet

Good luck! Cool

Thanks for the links.
With regards to the weight it woild be bettet for my breast if i would target a reduction of wright rather then gaining ?

I was thinking first gain and then loose might be better

Hi, Brigit,
I'd also suggest the ketogenic diet, for pure fat loss.
Of course, it has the downside of affecting breast growth badly (less fat in breasts), but it also has the effect of slimming the NOT girly parts (notably the belly). This then allows you to re-build the breasts; I've heard a LOT of good stuff about massage with fatty oils (I don't get to do that massaging because of the woman.)

Depends on your needs. If you need to dump a lot of weight fast, Ketogenic will work for you. The one referenced is good for about a week at a time; after that, you'll be jonesing for Carbs. ;-)

The Three-day diet works, too, it's basically a controlled fast for three days. You get the body to burn stored energy (fat) on both of these.

Add in that you probably want to clean up your diet anyway, it is very effective.
Once you're done with a phase of losing weight, you can eat a bit more, and try to adapt the principles so you're eating less junk, and more real food. Then, add in exercise to enhance weight loss. Some parts need "Time Under Tension" to get larger (Butt muscles.) Others need to just be spared any atrophy (upper body). Others NEED to reduce or atrophy (arms, usually.) You'll need to tinker with it to see what works. And count on hormones for lots of help.

Here's a way to think it through: Man needs to lose belly, grow butt, lose arm size. Using keto diet, you get the body to attack fat stores. You use high volume squats to build butt, but mostly drop arm work. Now, you've got calorie restriction + fat mobilized + muscle built in hips and butt. When you rest and use PM or BO, now you have estrogen to shape you; indulge in sugary foods and drinks, because the high insulin results in energy storage (fat gain). Still working on how to make that more of a subcutaneous instead of visceral thing, but I think the massage covers that part rather well.

-Dianna

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon