Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hi new here

Hi am 30 male, i have always had a very deep fascination with breasts, and now after deep thought i want a pair of own, hoping to find the path i need to take. Thanks for reading

Welcome to the forum.

Hi I'm new too - would love to chat sometime

Welcome on-board

Welcome too. If you dig around the programs you'll find lost of good info on what people have tried and their success.
What are you planning to do with your breasts? transition? Just a guy with boobs? Are you concerned with your male parts still functioning?
Lots to think about and we are here to help.
Bobbi

Just plan on having a nice rack as a guy not transition just a regular guy with boobs and bras, not really worried about function either.

I would suggest Lotus's X thread. Especially if you want some techie reading. But as was mentioned, there are tons of threads with info in them as well.

There are even a few cautionary ones too. Which I suggest everyone look over. Might help temper your wishes and thoughts of easy quick boobs.Smile

Thanks iaboy i dont expect any fast results nor do i want fast results gives me time to adjust to my new found mounds i just hope to have a good time at it. NOW TO FIND WHAT I NEED TO DO THAT WITH .

Ohh forgot to ask where do we post our progress pics dont want to post in wrong spot thanks

Hello and welcome to the forum!

Genetic Males Personal Programs - Members Only Programs

That's where you can post your progress pictures.

As for your breast acheivement, I've said it before and I'll say it again. Be Careful what you wish for, you just might get more than you bargained for. Speaking from personal experience I started with just breast growth in mind, and it has become so much more. So really think about this and make sure it is what you want, and keep an open mind that you may end up with more than you bargained for.

Breast growth does take time, not something that happens over night. Also as you're reading through people's programs and such, don't just jump into a high dosage. You want to ease into things and slowly ramp up your dosages to make sure there are no ill side effects from what you are taking. Most importantly, listen to your body. If something really doesn't feel right, you may be injuring yourself. So listen and be careful. I started doing personal blood work outside of my doctor to monitor my levels and make sure that everything is going okay.

Again, welcome and best of luck in achieving your goals!!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon