Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Newbie in the UK

Hi all, I've lurked a long time but not posted before.
I'm a 30 year old gay guy in the UK. Guess I've always had thoughts about feeling and wanting to look a bit different but tried to ignore it and focussed on other things meaning I currently have quite a bit of muscle mass after a lot of gym sessions and a full beard!
I've started changing things gradually and am in the process of finally growing out my hair after a few failed attempts in the past! I guess I'm keen to start with trying some basic herbs and maybe move to bovine ovary. I've been chatting to a couple of guys and explained this to them which they're surprisingly ok with, perhaps even into! I guess I'm hoping I get a little curvier and lose the macho edge and may take this a lot more seriously in future if that goes well.
I'd love to hear from other guys in the UK or people in a similar position worldwide - please say hello. Smile I guess advice on whether anything would work based on the fact I'm a bit macho looking in terms of muscle mass and hair too would be helpful. Thanks

Welcome to the forum, BO doesn't work for everybody, when it does you will loose body mass. If that's what your end result requires, you will more than likely swap the hard earned abbs for breast tissue.

Thanks jannet I'd like to see if it works. Don't really have abs but have some upper body mass I'd like to shift as my breasts grow. I've heard estrogen helps with that anyway

Hello there!

I have no firsthand experience with BO. My herb of choice is PM. I've gotten some decent progress with it.

Hello and welcome, sorry I am a bit late in responding, I've been on vacation. Smile.

So as for BO as mentioned it is not for everyone. I've mentioned it before but when I was originally looking into BO I read a lot that your core body temperature needs to be a certain level to achieve results from BO. I unfortunately run a cool 97.6 most of the time. I gave it a whirl anyway and found that it did absolutely nothing for me. So I switched back to PM. The other thing I did not like the taste of BO, I would burp it later in the day and it was really gross. But that's my experience with it.

Best of luck in achieving your goals!!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon