Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Nature,,

Theres alot of time spent uneccessarily beating ourselves up.
Riding that teeter totter of emotions about peoples expectancy's, disappointments and our responsibilities, our place in it all.

But i thought of something the other night that was so simple ,,yet cut to the heart of the things i speak of.

Nature,,, it surrounds and frames everything we do,, and no matter how we try to avoid it and be lost in our techno world,,, as we rise from our machines, the cycles of nature around us are unstoppable and impossible to miss.

In our lifetime we can see the effects of the rain on the earth ,wood and stone,, everything around us is constantly in a cycle of change.
(so why not us?) How unnatural then is it for man , like all things in nature to change?

We have always been,, part of that cycle, untold ages of men and women have passed on, and in doing so fed the same earth that fed them,,, enriched it.

Throughout mans time here not all of us have( not )been born the same,, Yet whether that difference is a particularity of our birth or an optional adaption we have chosen,,we all still have been (inescapably ) part of that cycle.

What really changes when a man wants breasts,, allows another frame of thought more feminine to be his guiding instinct? Outside himself,, Nothing really.
The world doesn't grind to a halt,.

And nature( if it takes any notice at all),,, must be just as fascinated with us as we are with its mysteries.

Finally, i know religion isnt a popular thing here, and i understand that , i really do,, But personally i have to be at peace with my beliefs,, so ive pondered it alot.

Sex aside,,,, being more feminine, in your makeup,, in your logics , your considerations and your appraisals,, just how could that be evil?

I feel it is more a natural response of identity and not a Machination .

A non event, no more earth shaking than the production of oxygen by plants or the erosion that accompanies water.

I could very well be wrong,,but i think the key lies( in our hearts and our daily decision) and not so much in the contours of our flesh.

Wow

Your one deep girl

Julie

(06-07-2016, 06:28 PM)Pinnochia Wrote:  Theres alot of time spent uneccessarily beating ourselves up.
Riding that teeter totter of emotions about peoples expectancy's, disappointments and our responsibilities, our place in it all.

But i thought of something the other night that was so simple ,,yet cut to the heart of the things i speak of.

Nature,,, it surrounds and frames everything we do,, and no matter how we try to avoid it and be lost in our techno world,,, as we rise from our machines, the cycles of nature around us are unstoppable and impossible to miss.

In our lifetime we can see the effects of the rain on the earth ,wood and stone,, everything around us is constantly in a cycle of change.
(so why not us?) How unnatural then is it for man , like all things in nature to change?

We have always been,, part of that cycle, untold ages of men and women have passed on, and in doing so fed the same earth that fed them,,, enriched it.

Throughout mans time here not all of us have been born the same,, Yet whether that difference is a particularity of our birth or an optional adaption we have chosen,,we all still have been (inescapably ) part of that cycle.

What really changes when a man wants breasts,, allows another frame of thought more feminine to be his guiding instinct? Outside himself,, Nothing really.

And nature( if it takes any notice at all),,, must be just as fascinated with us as we are with its mysteries.

Finally, i know religion isnt a popular thing here, and i understand that , i really do,, But personally i have to be at peace with my beliefs,, so ive pondered it alot.

Sex aside,,,, being more feminine, in your makeup,, in your logics , your considerations and your appraisals,, just how could that be evil?

A non event, no more earth shaking than the production of oxygen by plants or the erosion that accompanies water.

I could very well be wrong,,but i think the key lies( in our hearts and our daily decision) and not so much in the contours of our flesh.

my dearest pinno *hugs * you are a sweet and gentle person, don't ever change, or let yourself be changed.

I agree with the nature aspect.. if we are so abhorrent to peoples sensibilities, why then, are there intersexed (people with varying degrees of sexual "deformalities" including, but not restricted to Hermaphrodites"? of course, one can scientifically explain the results of pesticides and/or other chemicals having interfering with the fetus... but that does not change the fact that we, are different.

just because some of us do not manifest physical outward changes since birth, does not mean that we are any less inclined to be the "true" selves that we fancy.. its just for the rest of the world to catch up to who we view ourselves as. whether, it be a man with breasts, or MTF , FTM., etc.

As so far as religion goes... one interesting question I pose: if "man shall not lay with a man, " (I do not recall biblical reference, sorry), where does that leave a hermaphrodite? a person born with parts of both sexes...shall they forever be alone?

religions, as with anything else , have a way of quantifying things to justify their views or means.. so, in a way, just as in politics.. all things are relavent to the views of the governing parties. .. I do believe in a higher power, God , if you will.. however, I do not believe in institutionalized religion.. such as going to church.. "wherever two or more are gathered there I am also" .. soo. if me, myself and I want to pray, we( I ) do . I have seen to many established religious leaders fall by the wayside ( pat Roberts, and that other guy " I have sinned", jimmy swaggart, etc). I am not against OTHER people having their religion, its just not for me. I am non denominational...

(giggle) I think of the old child's sunday school song "jesus loves me this I know, for the bible told me so"..

thank you, Pinno my friend for a good in depth, and somewhat provocative post. I always enjoy reading them. (though I sometimes can be someone overstated in my views Tongue )

(06-07-2016, 10:38 PM)Tanya Marie Squirrel Wrote:  
(06-07-2016, 06:28 PM)Pinnochia Wrote:  Theres alot of time spent uneccessarily beating ourselves up.

Throughout mans time here not all of us have been born the same,, Yet whether that difference is a particularity of our birth or an optional adaption we have chosen,,we all still have been (inescapably ) part of that cycle.

my dearest pinno *hugs * you are a sweet and gentle person, don't ever change, or let yourself be changed.

I agree with the nature aspect.. if we are so abhorrent to peoples sensibilities, why then, are there intersexed (people with varying degrees of sexual "deformalities" including, but not restricted to Hermaphrodites"? of course, one can scientifically explain the results of pesticides and/or other chemicals having interfering with the fetus... but that does not change the fact that we, are different.

just because some of us do not manifest physical outward changes since birth, does not mean that we are any less inclined to be the "true" selves that we fancy.. its just for the rest of the world to catch up to who we view ourselves as. whether, it be a man with breasts, or MTF , FTM., etc.

As so far as religion goes... one interesting question I pose: if "man shall not lay with a man, " (I do not recall biblical reference, sorry), where does that leave a hermaphrodite? a person born with parts of both sexes...shall they forever be alone?

religions, as with anything else , have a way of quantifying things to justify their views or means.. so, in a way, just as in politics.. all things are relavent to the views of the governing parties. .. I do believe in a higher power, God , if you will.. however, I do not believe in institutionalized religion.. such as going to church.. "wherever two or more are gathered there I am also" .. soo. if me, myself and I want to pray, we( I ) do . I have seen to many established religious leaders fall by the wayside ( pat Roberts, and that other guy " I have sinned", jimmy swaggart, etc). I am not against OTHER people having their religion, its just not for me. I am non denominational...

(giggle) I think of the old child's sunday school song "jesus loves me this I know, for the bible told me so"..

thank you, Pinno my friend for a good in depth, and somewhat provocative post. I always enjoy reading them. (though I sometimes can be someone overstated in my views Tongue )
Tanya,heres a p[age i found http://www.gotquestions.org/hermaphrodites.html,,
theres really no sure ground in the subject,, everything unfortunately is left up to interpretation, . Im not hoping to start a ministry here,, lol,, im just trying as hard as i can to always be honest and open with you guys (and myself) about the thoughts i have concerning this corner of our world, and the newness of it.

I have been different from my childhood throughout my life, with my illness (the facial swelling spells )as a child forcing me into that realization.
So im quite comfortable in that role,,,that niche . (So all this,,),,,,,Its just a blossoming of that preexisting identity.
And im a very inquisitive person,, so i may needlessly overthink the whole thing,lol.

(07-07-2016, 12:13 AM)Pinnochia Wrote:  
(06-07-2016, 10:38 PM)Tanya Marie Squirrel Wrote:  

Tanya,heres a p[age i found http://www.gotquestions.org/hermaphrodites.html,,
theres really no sure ground in the subject,, everything unfortunately is left up to interpretation, . Im not hoping to start a ministry here,, lol,, im just trying as hard as i can to always be honest and open with you guys (and myself) about the thoughts i have concerning this corner of our world, and the newness of it.

I have been different from my childhood throughout my life, with my illness (the facial swelling spells )as a child forcing me into that realization.
So im quite comfortable in that role,,,that niche . (So all this,,),,,,,Its just a blossoming of that preexisting identity.
And im a very inquisitive person,, so i may needlessly overthink the whole thing,lol.
my dear, that's what most of us do, overthink things Tongue
I daresay.. a lot of us who enter this realm are fairly more intelligent than the common "genetically correct" person.

Don't worry dear, I am sure you will discover what is perfect for you, all answers laid bare Tongue

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon