Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Cramps part of NBE side effect?

I do not usually have cramps throughout my life. Now that I am on NBE, I am having night cramps practically daily. Sometimes it is really bad.

I do know that in recent months, I have been sleeping in an air-conditioned room versus I don't in the past. (I live in a tropical country).
I heard that the cramps are a sign of something deficit. Is there something I can do?

I am on PM 800 mg, SP (1 tablet), Fenugreek (2 tablets) which I suppose is very mild NBE.

while that is a very low dose the herbs can cause some leg cramps I have had some try vitamins D and E both have helped me especially the E if I feel them coming on

(03-07-2016, 11:21 AM)Darby9 Wrote:  while that is a very low dose the herbs can cause some leg cramps I have had some try vitamins D and E both have helped me especially the E if I feel them coming on

After some blood work a couple of months back, my doctor suggested Magnesium supplements. Unless you are not taking potassium sparing drugs like I have to for my bp and heart..

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon