Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

deodorant questions

(30-06-2016, 11:04 PM)Darby9 Wrote:  
(30-06-2016, 10:51 PM)Tanya Marie Squirrel Wrote:  Secret "strong enough for a man, PH balanced for a woman" Tongue
true but am I now PH balanced?????

most likely , as you have said "As the hormones have kicked in or whatever I don't like the smell of the deodorant l have been using for the past um 20 years. I have bought a few sample sizes and tried my wife's all are too floral or babypowder smelling . Anyone know of a good asexual smell or one not so in your face girly I'm not quite there yet. thanks"

perhaps that is because your pheromones have already shifted to more feminine scent. yes,..the pheromones (hidden scents of each gender) do change with hormones. it can alter how OTHER smells , smell. such as deodorants, perfumes, etc...

you can always try those "travel size" deodorants that you can get in pharmacy , for cheap, to see what you like.

Dial, I believe, also makes a deodorant that is more neutral.

Smell for you may be difficult to match. Pheromones you gained with NBE may be the issue. Maybe head to a warehouse store and sniff all the options. Different scent may help you. But you need to get used to your new Pheromones and you partner too.

Nivea Stress Protect roll-on (its in a small white bottle)

I use Ban Powder Fresh Invisible Solid.

Secret Va Va Vanilla.

CVS store brand clinical strength (I sweat a lot, shut up).

I like both the 'sporty fresh scent' and the 'light, fresh scent.'

Little-known fact, CVS started out as a health and beauty store, so their store brands on things like skin cream and deodorant are always going to be high quality.

I like Secret unscented invisible solid.
Really is all those things. Doesn't burn on shaved pits, and doesn't put tell tale white stripes on your black shirt, bra, cami, whatever...
Can't vouched for the power, but I've never had any pit stains when using it.

-j

Old Spice Swaggar. This doesn't smell like the classic Old Spice whatsoever. Have never received so many compliments with any other deodorant or cologne. It is decidedly masculine, but I really like it and performance-wise, it works better than anything I've ever tried.

(09-07-2016, 07:15 PM)Patience Wrote:  CVS store brand clinical strength (I sweat a lot, shut up).

I like both the 'sporty fresh scent' and the 'light, fresh scent.'

Little-known fact, CVS started out as a health and beauty store, so their store brands on things like skin cream and deodorant are always going to be high quality.

wow, I did not know that! learn something new everyday... Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon