Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Herbal extracts

I recently ordered some reishi and WP in the extract form as I've read its more potent compared to capsules. Just wondering if thats true. Also what is the best way to consume? Some sites say to put under your tongue and others say to just drink it. Suggestions would be kindly appreciated

(27-06-2016, 11:49 PM)wmpwiwlw Wrote:  I recently ordered some reishi and WP in the extract form as I've read its more potent compared to capsules. Just wondering if thats true. Also what is the best way to consume? Some sites say to put under your tongue and others say to just drink it. Suggestions would be kindly appreciated

it is assumed that extracts are stronger, mostly because of the fact that they are liquid and more easily digestible. Some are able to be taken under the tongue(sublingual) due to the fact that the particles/extract are small enough to be absorbed into blood stream. Others need to be diluted in water for the best results. You should definitely follow the manufacturer's instructions.

Others may be put into a "booby batter" (lotion, herbal extracts, etc). to be used in a transdermal ( through the skin), application.
you should definitely do some research as to which is best for what you have ordered.

hope this helps.

the instructions say you can do both; under the tongue or drink it. It does have alcohol in it so I think I'd be more likely to drink it with something. Thanks.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon