Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Tumblr

I've been looking at a lot of pictures on Tumblr. I know a lot of them had work done. But will estrogen change the outside that much, over time.

I'm 6'4" 260 pounds husky build, I know I'll never look like them. My sister's and mom are all on the heavy side and big breasts. I just wonder how far estrogen will take me. I also had an accident about 10 years ago down there and lost a ball and damaged the other one. My T's are lower than a females even without estrogen.

You titled this "Tumblr"? Whatever. You don't describe the pictures you saw, but I'll address the rest of what you said.

You don't really give enough information about yourself for us to advise you about what you need to know. For one thing this forum is about "natural" breast size enhancement. We don't normally discuss medical HRT (hormone replacement therapy) treatments, which I believe is what you mean when you say "estrogen". In fact estrogen is only one component of an HRT program. If you want the full low-down on HRT, read up at one of the transgender information sites such as Susans.org.

There are people on this forum who can advise you on methods of breast enlargement using non-prescription herbal, etc. supplements as well as other methods like suction devices. I'm reasonably sure most any male can show some significant breast enlargement using one or more of these methods.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon