Poll: Which NBE method has given you the best results - You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Bovine Ovary
4.35%
4.35%
Pueraria Mirifica
56.52%
56.52%
Mixture of Herbs
26.09%
26.09%
Pharmaceutical
13.04%
13.04%
* You voted for this item. Show Results

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

What NBE approach has given you the best results

For those of us who are either ADD, impatient Americans who what results NOW, or a little of both, we have tried a number of NBE supplement routes on our quest for breasts.
I know everyone's body has different response to the different methods. But I thought it would be interesting to take a poll and see who has had the best results with which method.
Maybe Tabya can squirrel the results away for another day. Smile
For me personally, pharma has produced the best results, but its availability to me as a self medicater was intermittent at best. BO seem to be an exercise in futility, but PM has built on the foundation that the Pharma has established. So much so that I just ordered a years worth of PM

dc

you should have an option for

mixture of herbs and pharmaceutical

many use both on and off

Julie

I will see if i can add a mixture as an option

It wont let me add a choise.
But the purpose of the poll is to see which is giving the best bang for the buck.
If you are taking a combo of any of the above, you cannot really tell which is providing the results you want and which is just along for the ride.
With me, I think the PM has produced the best results. But like i said, I have used it the most for a longer length of time.

Have had the best approach using a combination of Bovine Ovary with PM, I tried PM (Ainterol) with herbal anti-androgens for over 6 months a couple of years ago and just got slightly puffy nipples.

Have been taking BO with alternate weeks of PM (non ainterol) for exactly 5 months and am getting some really really good growth all over and not just in the chest. I have lost getting on for 70 lbs through diet and exercise during that time, but have only lost inches from my stomach. I am currently somewhere between an A and B cup (a B cup bra is too big but the measurements come out as a B cup) although my frame is still just about hiding them at present.

Whether taking both is working or not I dont know, but as it is working well I am sticking with it. To be honest the PM I buy costs £28 for 1000 tablets although 250mg not 500mg, so the cost of it is very small over the around 3 months the PM will last for, especially when compared with how much BO costs for the same period.

Of course what works for me might well not work for anyone else and I think I am lucky in having a naturally high body temperature anyway which has possibly helped with the BO!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon