Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Some 40,s from a (Girl in her 50,s)

(05-07-2016, 01:53 PM)missboobshirt Wrote:  omgg your boobs are huuuuuuuuuuuuuuugeeeeeee!!!!!BlushBlushBlushBig GrinBig Grin <33 you look gorgeous!
Miss B,, you are such a doll,,!I needed this today, thanks you. Smile,,, The cleavage pump idea is working,,! I hope to have a comparative set of images pretty soon to show the difference,, Our discussion about underside pumping as well, seems to working also,,
Theres just so much time involved,, (But) i do think (at least in my case-so far) this is the answer to maintaining mass while trimming down. with my rib cage only so much trimming is realistic,, Everything is getting solid.
My personal Gordian's Knot however is how to carve away a more noticable wasteline.
Im doing Vacuums, and waste twists, sitting and standing with a pole across my shoulders,,to help me maintain proper form throughout the exercise.
but progress is slow,, Im thinking the body type i have,, can eventually be altered,, but the cost in mass in all aspects of my physic will be a tough pill to swallow. and i may drop to a C, or even a B, before im done. Ill be giving it alot of thought along the way.
Miss B, I love the size i am right now,, in my chest,, and if my heart could remain healthy at that weight,, i think id just train for cardio, and light toning, and keep focusing on growing,, but i have to be around to enjoy it right,,lol. OH!! i ordered Maca this month , a one month supply, till im sure itll be a safe fit,, then ill stock up,, Thanks.

(05-07-2016, 04:15 PM)Pinnochia Wrote:  
(05-07-2016, 01:53 PM)missboobshirt Wrote:  omgg your boobs are huuuuuuuuuuuuuuugeeeeeee!!!!!BlushBlushBlushBig GrinBig Grin <33 you look gorgeous!
Miss B,, you are such a doll,,!I needed this today, thanks you. Smile,,, The cleavage pump idea is working,,! I hope to have a comparative set of images pretty soon to show the difference,, Our discussion about underside pumping as well, seems to working also,,
Theres just so much time involved,, (But) i do think (at least in my case-so far) this is the answer to maintaining mass while trimming down. with my rib cage only so much trimming is realistic,, Everything is getting solid.
My personal Gordian's Knot however is how to carve away a more noticable wasteline.
Im doing Vacuums, and waste twists, sitting and standing with a pole across my shoulders,,to help me maintain proper form throughout the exercise.
but progress is slow,, Im thinking the body type i have,, can eventually be altered,, but the cost in mass in all aspects of my physic will be a tough pill to swallow. and i may drop to a C, or even a B, before im done. Ill be giving it alot of thought along the way.
Miss B, I love the size i am right now,, in my chest,, and if my heart could remain healthy at that weight,, i think id just train for cardio, and light toning, and keep focusing on growing,, but i have to be around to enjoy it right,,lol. OH!! i ordered Maca this month , a one month supply, till im sure itll be a safe fit,, then ill stock up,, Thanks.

Of course, love Smile It's the truth so it was easy ^_^ you look amazing <3 and I feel like you and I are doing the same thing with our bodies / NBE right now! you're trimming down your waist while keeping dem boobies :p lol I am doing the same too-- it IS possible! That is what my whole NBE program is about / based on.. keeping feminine figure/hour glass while still maintaining a good weight.

Is there an issue with your heart/weight? you look very much in shape tbh.

I think my waist training had a lot to do with my waist. But also keeping healthy fats and supps like maca to fill the boobies/butt up but keep the weight off my tummy helped me the most!

all of those exercises you are doing are amazing. I think if you focus solely on core, you will be fine-- chances are you might lose SOME fat in other areas but if you keep on your core, that is the area that will lose the most fat, I don't think you'd reach a B cup!

are you worried at all about sagging/excess skin? That is my worst fear with losing any excess fat on my body! that is why I HAVE to keep my boobies while maintaining a small waist or this whole thing for me is blown LOL :/!

Keep healthy fats, maca will help with curves, water, (are you on any herbs/supplements?) all of that will all aid in NBE while you are on your waist journey! that is what I did Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon