Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

breast tissue

(04-07-2016, 07:46 PM)missboobshirt Wrote:  
(04-07-2016, 05:21 PM)Lotus Wrote:  Actually I believe prolactin is the weak hormone that needs attention. I'd run 1-2 cycles of influencing production followed by equal parts progesterone/estrogen (studies prove this combination initiates growth phases over single hormone use). After 1-2 months cycle back to E2/progesterone.

Blessed thistle, shatarvi, coconut oil are some examples I'd use, or other prolactin producing herbs. Keep in mind higher prolactin keeps estrogen and progesterone low, or inversely related.

What about something like Goats rue, L? since it builds breast tissue? (without possibly lowering P or E?)

Hi missB, this is true about goats rue, the interactions are what concerns me though, (why I didn't mention it). If taken alone it could be ok, and some people do well from it. If you have low blood sugar and in combination with other things (fenugreek) it will bottom out blood sugars, then it's a dangerous mix (fainting). Ella could tell you more about her experience.

(04-07-2016, 11:22 PM)Lotus Wrote:  
(04-07-2016, 07:46 PM)missboobshirt Wrote:  
(04-07-2016, 05:21 PM)Lotus Wrote:  Actually I believe prolactin is the weak hormone that needs attention. I'd run 1-2 cycles of influencing production followed by equal parts progesterone/estrogen (studies prove this combination initiates growth phases over single hormone use). After 1-2 months cycle back to E2/progesterone.

Blessed thistle, shatarvi, coconut oil are some examples I'd use, or other prolactin producing herbs. Keep in mind higher prolactin keeps estrogen and progesterone low, or inversely related.

What about something like Goats rue, L? since it builds breast tissue? (without possibly lowering P or E?)

Hi missB, this is true about goats rue, the interactions are what concerns me though, (why I didn't mention it). If taken alone it could be ok, and some people do well from it. If you have low blood sugar and in combination with other things (fenugreek) it will bottom out blood sugars, then it's a dangerous mix (fainting). Ella could tell you more about her experience.

Yeah Ella did share her issues with GR. Thought i'd ask though, thank you! :p

I have been wondering what might build prolactin or more breast tissue without causing issues with p or e, myself and GR looked good but it seems theres too many complications with it I guess :/!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon