Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Nipplefunwear adventure

(08-09-2022, 11:00 AM)UserFriendly Wrote:  
(08-09-2022, 10:48 AM)HelloDiDi Wrote:  
(08-09-2022, 10:45 AM)UserFriendly Wrote:  
(08-09-2022, 10:34 AM)HelloDiDi Wrote:  How in hell are you guys able to make them so big?!? I mean I have tried, I used to wear these things religiously, to the point of getting my nipples blistered so many times I just stop. Especially if I use noogle, I cannot put in the hours and its just not working on me. My nipples are still pathetically small by proportion and I want to make them bigger, but is just seems that nothing works and my skin is too sensitive to do insane hours on these things. Am I doomed to have tiny peas while even cis men get them three times bigger? Is there anything that could help me? I'm quite desperate on this.

I've had tits since I was a kid & large areolae came with them. Through my deviant lifestyle, my nips increased. This was due to clamps & other such fun toys. I've seen nipple bands on Amazon but have never used them.https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00O6K0N3Y/?coliid=I2LVEISPY4XC6Y&colid=2Z703PXCHWLRN&psc=1&ref_=lv_ov_lig_dp_it

Yea, so cool.... I started totally flat and did it all myself.

I've tried with supple nips, I mean a lot. I did long hours and got nothing but blisters and very minimal change. Then I see guys getting two, three times as much. It hurts like hell, this is something I'm extremely dysphoric about and I've tried a whole lot of things and nothing just seems to work. Sad I guess I keep trying.
For the last few weeks, I have been using ARTIBETTER suction cups from Amazon. I'll see how they do. On page 1 of this thread, I posted a pic of my tits.

suction cups, which are longer than the SuppleNips.

I use a breast pump by Beisluo. It was fairly inexpensive.  I do about 6 minutes of sucking on each breast in a session, usually once per day and it fits in a bra if you don't want to hold it.  It is very gentle and tends to ease some aching and itchyness on the nipple.  I'm not real worried about size now, they can grow at their own pace but they do need attention =)

(08-09-2022, 01:44 PM)Zhuzhu Wrote:  
(08-09-2022, 10:45 AM)UserFriendly Wrote:  
(08-09-2022, 10:34 AM)HelloDiDi Wrote:  How in hell are you guys able to make them so big?!? I mean I have tried, I used to wear these things religiously, to the point of getting my nipples blistered so many times I just stop. Especially if I use noogle, I cannot put in the hours and its just not working on me. My nipples are still pathetically small by proportion and I want to make them bigger, but is just seems that nothing works and my skin is too sensitive to do insane hours on these things. Am I doomed to have tiny peas while even cis men get them three times bigger? Is there anything that could help me? I'm quite desperate on this.

I've had tits since I was a kid & large areolae came with them. Through my deviant lifestyle, my nips increased. This was due to clamps & other such fun toys. I've seen nipple bands on Amazon but have never used them.https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00O6K0N3Y/?coliid=I2LVEISPY4XC6Y&colid=2Z703PXCHWLRN&psc=1&ref_=lv_ov_lig_dp_it

I've tried with supple nips, I mean a lot. I did long hours and got nothing but blisters and very minimal change. Then I see guys getting two, three times as much. It hurts like hell, this is something I'm extremely dysphoric about and I've tried a whole lot of things and nothing just seems to work. Sad I guess I keep trying.
For the last few weeks, I have been using ARTIBETTER suction cups from Amazon. I'll see how they do. On page 1 of this thread, I posted a pic of my tits.

I use a breast pump by Beisluo. It was fairly inexpensive.  I do about 6 minutes of sucking on each breast in a session, usually once per day and it fits in a bra if you don't want to hold it.  It is very gentle and tends to ease some aching and itchyness on the nipple.  I'm not real worried about size now, they can grow at their own pace but they do need attention =)

Personally, I would never use a breast pump. It may increase nipple size, but my boobs are plenty big already, as my pic shows! Big Grin

(08-09-2022, 01:51 PM)UserFriendly Wrote:  
(08-09-2022, 10:45 AM)UserFriendly Wrote:  I've had tits since I was a kid & large areolae came with them. Through my deviant lifestyle, my nips increased. This was due to clamps & other such fun toys. I've seen nipple bands on Amazon but have never used them.https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00O6K0N3Y/?coliid=I2LVEISPY4XC6Y&colid=2Z703PXCHWLRN&psc=1&ref_=lv_ov_lig_dp_it

Personally, I would never use a breast pump. It may increase nipple size, but my boobs are plenty big already, as my pic shows! Big Grin
Have you been on herbs for a longtime

I wish I was cis and not dysphoric and could just not give rats ass about it. No such luck. Not even luck to have free boobs by gynecomastia, but working my ass off every day and not even get decent nipples. Dodgy If I just found either good enough suction cups or some way that I wouldn't get them covered in blisters and broken skin, I'd just love it but it seems that I'm just not made of rubber. Supple nips are obviously too rough, I just can't do it hour upon hours on the side of everything else. Noogle works on all of it so there's no way I would change that. Hey where do they sell the mylar skin for nipples? It seems like most people who get something out of this have something like that. lol.

(08-09-2022, 01:51 PM)UserFriendly Wrote:  
(08-09-2022, 10:45 AM)UserFriendly Wrote:  I've had tits since I was a kid & large areolae came with them. Through my deviant lifestyle, my nips increased. This was due to clamps & other such fun toys. I've seen nipple bands on Amazon but have never used them.https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00O6K0N3Y/?coliid=I2LVEISPY4XC6Y&colid=2Z703PXCHWLRN&psc=1&ref_=lv_ov_lig_dp_it

Personally, I would never use a breast pump. It may increase nipple size, but my boobs are plenty big already, as my pic shows!Big Grin

(23-08-2022, 03:18 PM)UserFriendly Wrote:  
(23-08-2022, 03:12 PM)Drew Wrote:  

(23-08-2022, 02:56 PM)UserFriendly Wrote:  I know this thread was a long time ago & my chances are slim. The nipplefunwear sounds perfect for me but I cannot find any info anywhere on it. Frankly, I'm looking for something to at least double my nipple length to an inch or more. Stoutness too! I don't need bigger tits as my dominant wife is quite happy with my natural DDs!!

Uuuuuum they look pretty good to me, much better than my nipples. Your dominant wife should be happy with those natural boobs, they are quite impressive. I can't remember where I read it but there was something about rubbing nipples with Royal Jelly or whatever its called. Its all witchcraft to me.

Thanks but she's the boss! She wants there to be plenty of nipple left to abuse after I'm pierced, with a chain running between them, no less.

Have you been on herbs for a longtime

(08-09-2022, 03:01 PM)HelloDiDi Wrote:  I wish I was cis and not dysphoric and could just not give rats ass about it. No such luck. Not even luck to have free boobs by gynecomastia, but working my ass off every day and not even get decent nipples. Dodgy If I just found either good enough suction cups or some way that I wouldn't get them covered in blisters and broken skin, I'd just love it but it seems that I'm just not made of rubber. Supple nips are obviously too rough, I just can't do it hour upon hours on the side of everything else. Noogle works on all of it so there's no way I would change that. Hey where do they sell the mylar skin for nipples? It seems like most people who get something out of this have something like that. lol.

I have found that it is a tradeoff of time. One can find cupping sets for use after surpassing the supple cups and snakebite kits (ouch). I have found the supple cups work well with a lanolin balm or similar. As with what you have mentioned with Noogle, it is a building up process, and I can understand why the blisters are coming up from the hours you are putting in with it. Steady building to wearing supple cups covered overnight with shields in a bra, and with balm will do wonders after one gets there. Just not at the same time as Noggling.

(08-09-2022, 08:32 PM)p_r_1974 Wrote:  I have found that it is a tradeoff of time. One can find cupping sets for use after surpassing the supple cups and snakebite kits (ouch). I have found the supple cups work well with a lanolin balm or similar. As with what you have mentioned with Noogle, it is a building up process, and I can understand why the blisters are coming up from the hours you are putting in with it. Steady building to wearing supple cups covered overnight with shields in a bra, and with balm will do wonders after one gets there. Just not at the same time as Noggling.
Time which I don't have. I can't do both noogle and nipple cups for like +8 hours every day, that would totally kill my skin... I'm just too delicate, that's why I was joking where do they sell mylar for skin as I see people somehow being able to do those crazy hours on this without any effort. Its just insanely stupid and unfair, why can't I?

If this is the only way, then I guess I'll just accept that I will never have nice nipples, I can't do it at the same with with noogling and I can't stop with that as I want to take all the benefit out of it now when I'm growing fast in general.

Looking into those things is useless as I can't even use supple cups to the point where I would outgrow them. It seems I'm just out of luck and will never have it good with nipples unless I find some way of hormonal sorcery to make that happen.

(08-09-2022, 08:32 PM)p_r_1974 Wrote:  
(08-09-2022, 03:01 PM)HelloDiDi Wrote:  I wish I was cis and not dysphoric and could just not give rats ass about it. No such luck. Not even luck to have free boobs by gynecomastia, but working my ass off every day and not even get decent nipples. Dodgy If I just found either good enough suction cups or some way that I wouldn't get them covered in blisters and broken skin, I'd just love it but it seems that I'm just not made of rubber. Supple nips are obviously too rough, I just can't do it hour upon hours on the side of everything else. Noogle works on all of it so there's no way I would change that. Hey where do they sell the mylar skin for nipples? It seems like most people who get something out of this have something like that. lol.

I have found that it is a tradeoff of time. One can find cupping sets for use after surpassing the supple cups and snakebite kits (ouch). I have found the supple cups work well with a lanolin balm or similar. As with what you have mentioned with Noogle, it is a building up process, and I can understand why the blisters are coming up from the hours you are putting in with it. Steady building to wearing supple cups covered overnight with shields in a bra, and with balm will do wonders after one gets there. Just not at the same time as Noggling.

what shields?

(10-09-2022, 02:31 AM)arl234 Wrote:  
(08-09-2022, 08:32 PM)p_r_1974 Wrote:  

what shields?
Something like these. Amazon.com : Medela SoftShells Breast Shells for Sore Nipples for Pumping or Breastfeeding, Discreet Breast Shells, Flexible and Easy to Wear, Made Without BPA : Baby

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon