Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Nipplefunwear adventure

Eeeew that's graphic, but have fun with that. Piercing....not my thing. An old girlfriend who is astonishingly beautiful wanted to have a piercing under her lower lip, I told her I wouldn't hang up the Mona Lisa by hammering a nail through her jaw. So she made me marry her instead.

But seriously what you have is natural and impressive I wouldn't change that, just tell her grow a dick or shut the F up bitch.

But I know for some here the desire to grow boobs is sexualy oriented.

Just yesterday I was moaning that I have boobs but don't feel feminine at all.

Just after I made contact with a really cute guy who is so impressed by my images he is desperate to....Well be in me. Won't stop writing to me and showing me pictures and videos of what he is doing while looking at me and taaaa daaaa, Drew is suddenly feminine again and in a rush to get her body up to spec and presentable for cute chubby guy who seems infatuated and a bit big. So yeah I get it, the sexual part, but honestly they are more than fine what you have.

(23-08-2022, 03:52 PM)Drew Wrote:  

But I know for some here the desire to grow boobs is sexualy oriented.

Just yesterday I was moaning that I have boobs but don't feel feminine at all.

Just after I made contact with a really cute guy who is so impressed by my images he is desperate to....Well be in me. Won't stop writing to me and showing me pictures and videos of what he is doing while looking at me and taaaa daaaa, Drew is suddenly feminine again and in a rush to get her body up to spec and presentable for cute chubby guy who seems infatuated and a bit big. So yeah I get it, the sexual part, but honestly they are more than fine what you have.

I appreciate that but as a natural pleaser, it's in my DNA. I've looked at creams but they are nipples AND boobs. I don't need that!

No it's not in your DNA to become a pleaser it's just how a dominant person has programmed you to think, how to assess yourself as a person, how to control you, how to submit you, how to be in total control. I was there once but the most ridiculous thing about it all is why they do this.

They are afraid!

They are so scared of losing you they will dominate and make you feel that you need them more than they need you so they make you feel as though without them the world is pointless. She will make you feel worthless and undesirable, a person that others will never approach because you are insignificant and worthless, you should be grateful that she accepts you and will allow you to do things to her and feel privileged because nobody else ever will.  Its all an illusion but they are very good at it, at convincing you that you are despicable and not worthy. But what it all comes down to.

They are fucking terrified of losing you!

No matter how scary they may seem and for whatever reason they may have for being so, there is a frightened little girl inside who is afraid, very afraid of rejection.

Just take care of her, it may not seem so but she needs you a lot more than you need her.

Nipplefunwear are now called "Supple Cups" and are available from Amazon. They're available in 4 sizes. I've got 3 and my favorite are size 3. Size 1 is pretty small. Anyway in my experience these are the best nipple suction gadgets available. There are similar looking products on the market (such as the kind that come in the a little plastic box) that are cheaper but that are not worth buying. The ones I've tried make deep ring impressions around the nipple while Supple Cups do not and are very gentle.

I hope it's OK to link to them here (it's not an affiliate link or anything):

https://www.amazon.com/Supple-Cups-flat-...pons&psc=1

(06-09-2022, 05:21 PM)Wannabe Wrote:  Nipplefunwear are now called "Supple Cups" and are available from Amazon. They're available in 4 sizes. I've got 3 and my favorite are size 3. Size 1 is pretty small. Anyway in my experience these are the best nipple suction gadgets available. There are similar looking products on the market (such as the kind that come in the a little plastic box) that are cheaper but that are not worth buying. The ones I've tried make deep ring impressions around the nipple while Supple Cups do not and are very gentle.

I hope it's OK to link to them here (it's not an affiliate link or anything):

https://www.amazon.com/Supple-Cups-flat-inverted-nipples/dp/B0186D7Q54/ref=sr_1_1_sspa?keywords=supple+cups&qid=1662480663&s=baby-products&sr=1-1-spons&psc=1

Thanks! But am I reading the description correctly? It says the size 4 cup is only 5/8 of an inch tall. When erect, my nips are that length now.

How in hell are you guys able to make them so big?!? I mean I have tried, I used to wear these things religiously, to the point of getting my nipples blistered so many times I just stop. Especially if I use noogle, I cannot put in the hours and its just not working on me. My nipples are still pathetically small by proportion and I want to make them bigger, but is just seems that nothing works and my skin is too sensitive to do insane hours on these things. Am I doomed to have tiny peas while even cis men get them three times bigger? Is there anything that could help me? I'm quite desperate on this.

(08-09-2022, 10:34 AM)HelloDiDi Wrote:  How in hell are you guys able to make them so big?!? I mean I have tried, I used to wear these things religiously, to the point of getting my nipples blistered so many times I just stop. Especially if I use noogle, I cannot put in the hours and its just not working on me. My nipples are still pathetically small by proportion and I want to make them bigger, but is just seems that nothing works and my skin is too sensitive to do insane hours on these things. Am I doomed to have tiny peas while even cis men get them three times bigger? Is there anything that could help me? I'm quite desperate on this.

I've had tits since I was a kid & large areolae came with them. Through my deviant lifestyle, my nips increased. This was due to clamps & other such fun toys. I've seen nipple bands on Amazon but have never used them.https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00O6K0N3Y/?coliid=I2LVEISPY4XC6Y&colid=2Z703PXCHWLRN&psc=1&ref_=lv_ov_lig_dp_it

(08-09-2022, 10:45 AM)UserFriendly Wrote:  
(08-09-2022, 10:34 AM)HelloDiDi Wrote:  How in hell are you guys able to make them so big?!? I mean I have tried, I used to wear these things religiously, to the point of getting my nipples blistered so many times I just stop. Especially if I use noogle, I cannot put in the hours and its just not working on me. My nipples are still pathetically small by proportion and I want to make them bigger, but is just seems that nothing works and my skin is too sensitive to do insane hours on these things. Am I doomed to have tiny peas while even cis men get them three times bigger? Is there anything that could help me? I'm quite desperate on this.

I've had tits since I was a kid & large areolae came with them. Through my deviant lifestyle, my nips increased. This was due to clamps & other such fun toys. I've seen nipple bands on Amazon but have never used them.https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00O6K0N3Y/?coliid=I2LVEISPY4XC6Y&colid=2Z703PXCHWLRN&psc=1&ref_=lv_ov_lig_dp_it

Yea, so cool.... I started totally flat and did it all myself.

I've tried with supple nips, I mean a lot. I did long hours and got nothing but blisters and very minimal change. Then I see guys getting two, three times as much. It hurts like hell, this is something I'm extremely dysphoric about and I've tried a whole lot of things and nothing just seems to work. Sad I guess I keep trying.

(08-09-2022, 10:48 AM)HelloDiDi Wrote:  
(08-09-2022, 10:45 AM)UserFriendly Wrote:  

Yea, so cool.... I started totally flat and did it all myself.

I've tried with supple nips, I mean a lot. I did long hours and got nothing but blisters and very minimal change. Then I see guys getting two, three times as much. It hurts like hell, this is something I'm extremely dysphoric about and I've tried a whole lot of things and nothing just seems to work. Sad I guess I keep trying.
For the last few weeks, I have been using ARTIBETTER suction cups from Amazon. I'll see how they do. On page 1 of this thread, I posted a pic of my tits.

suction cups, which are longer than the SuppleNips.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon