Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

#NBECHAT v3.0

will be in the chat on & off today if anyone is bored.

Sorry i'm not constantly chatting, it's a bit of an chaotic day for me and my client app is not notifying me for some reason.

So, I take it the chatroom is dead.  I miss having the conversations, however brief.  I take it the bunny has wandered off in search of sweeter carrots?

Chat in real time would be great to have!

Could lotus setup a discord channel? They're great for separating members and non members, real time chat, sharing links and images, and making friend connections

(27-05-2019, 12:36 PM)Mester Wrote:  Could lotus setup a discord channel? They're great for separating members and non members, real time chat, sharing links and images, and making friend connections

There is one already. A few people are using it.
Check in the previous posts and you see the invite.

Is the chat room ever going to come back to life?  Did the SS Sofia sail over the horizon?

(31-07-2019, 09:48 PM)spanky Wrote:  Is the chat room ever going to come back to life?  Did the SS Sofia sail over the horizon?

Unfortunately I haven't heard from Sofia in quite a while.  Violet/Lenneth I think has too much going on in her life to setup/maintain another chatroom.  

There is a discord server setup for NBE.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon