Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Permanently Erect Nipples From...

Something I tried had an unexpected side effect.

Wasn't PM.

The first time I tried Nads Men's Body Hair Removal Cream (which is made for, among other things, removing chest hair), it was such a shock to my nipple area (while even avoiding that area best I could) that the little guys protruded like beacons (they don't normally do that).

The product worked ok (I couldn't wait to get it off me) and likely would have worked even better if I left it on longer (just couldn't). But the erect nipples have never totally gone down since...and that was weeks ago!

Not that I'm complaining. Smile Nor am I suggesting anyone try it for that reason. Just surprised by the experience and the unexpected result.

Perhaps that should be called Nips For Men!

Interesting...
Nipples have muscle tissue in them.
Maybe there's a component of the Nad's that will assist in muscle toning (tone is a level of "permanent" contraction of the muscle.) :-)

If so... We should see if it would work in injectable or ingestible form.

-Dianna

Think carefully about permanently erect nipples, not sure how it happened to me, they are a pain to hide even under multiple layers of clothing.

Do you really want to be constantly telling people hey, my eyes are up here. Wink

I'm used to that....
She just can't keep eye contact when kneeling down... ;-)

Big Grin

(19-05-2016, 08:18 PM)Dianna1395 Wrote:  I'm used to that....
She just can't keep eye contact when kneeling down... ;-)

Big Grin

Oh, you are so bad !!

[/align]
Aqua (Water), Potassium Thioglycolate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Urea, Ceteareth 20, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Glyceryl Stearate, Potassium Hydroxide, Glycerin, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Calcium Hydroxide, Sodium Thioglycolate, Acrylates Copolymer, Sodium Magnesium Silicate, Calendula Officinalis Flower Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Magnesium Trisilicate, Tocopherol Acetate, d-Panthenol, Parfum (Fragrance), Sodium Gluconate, Titanium Dioxide, BHT

BHT: Debate surrounds the link of BHT to cancer risk, asthma and behavioral issues in children;[15] some studies show a potential to increase and some showing a decreased risk.[16][17][18] There is in vitro indication for endocrine disruption with effect on the testes and thyroid.[19] Because of this uncertainty the consumer group Center for Science in the Public Interest recommend to avoid BHT and puts BHT in its "caution" column.

(19-05-2016, 08:13 PM)Fire And Ice Wrote:  Think carefully about permanently erect nipples, not sure how it happened to me, they are a pain to hide even under multiple layers of clothing.

Do you really want to be constantly telling people hey, my eyes are up here. Wink

Since the girlfriend needs "trimming" all too often, I'm thinking I'll suggest she use this... Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin

She likes formed cups, so I don't mind playing a prank on her... Rolleyes

More importantly, I have to datamine this site for PCOS and how to fight the hormone issues. Seems both the woman and her daughter have PCOS... Saw Palmetto is already in the mix, but I'd love to find a way to get them into a happier hormonal state. Both wouldn't mind an enhancement up top, either, but don't believe it'd have any effect. So getting them to massage, noogle, use a heating pad, all likely impossible.

Of course, it's also made my chances of resolving the relationship go right out the window now...
SOMEONE up there HATES me. HuhAngry

-Dianna

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon