Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Need advice on Pueraria Mirifica

I did as much research as possible and was wondering the brand of
Pueraria Mirifica one recommends with the dosage and tester one blocker ?

(18-05-2016, 04:13 AM)Rachelg Wrote:  I did as much research as possible and was wondering the brand of
Pueraria Mirifica one recommends with the dosage and tester one blocker ?

a lot of people seem to use Ainterol Pm .

for DHT(testosterone blocking) Green tea extract.

there are a lot of different articles all over this site. you may want to peruse the different sections and make your own decision, what is best for you Smile

Try Barlowes at Amazon.
Lots of good reviews and I'm using it right now.
Bobbi
And its affordable too!

I really like the Ainterol PM cream. You apply it right where you want it to go and it contains both the Pueraria Mirifica extract and Pueraria Mirifica powder in the cream.

Thanks girls ! Antirol seams the go to. Tea extracts any place I can get that ? Is saw P good ?

I have used Ainterol and Pueraria UK and couldn't tell the difference.

(18-05-2016, 09:35 PM)Happyme Wrote:  Try Barlowes at Amazon.
Bobbi
And its affordable too!

Bobbi just got my Barlowes today....what dosage are you taking..took my first about 4 hours ago...

start slow see how your body reacts to dosage, try 1 a day for few days to a week ,then add 2nd a few days etc. I've been taking 2(1 am and 1 in pm for 3 weeks then week off) a day last 8 months couldn't handle 3 a day to strong , have gone from a small b to full c small d depending on bra

(21-05-2016, 11:23 PM)breastman59 Wrote:  
(18-05-2016, 09:35 PM)Happyme Wrote:  Try Barlowes at Amazon.
Bobbi
And its affordable too!

Bobbi just got my Barlowes today....what dosage are you taking..took my first about 4 hours ago...

I'm just doing one pill per day (550mg).
I tried to hurry the process last year and it was not a good experience, so I detoxed and started in Jan with red reishi, FG and PM. I'm going to start with 2 PM in June, and see how that goes.

I personally think PM is best spaced out throughout the day . If you take two tabs, then take them 12 hrs appear, if you take 3 tabs take them 8 hrs appear ... And so on. For some people, taking a high dose all at once can be hard on their body.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon