Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Estrogenic Second Puberty 101

What To Expect from Feminizing HRT

This article is very informative in regards to what changes to expect from HRT. It goes into great detail besides bigger boobs & butt.

https://genderdysphoria.fyi/en/second-puberty-fem

I should also say that I found this article very interesting, and there were a lot of ah-ha moments in there.

well OMG!!

very interesting read, and i can soooooo relate to a lot, well loads to be honest.

lack of tolerance to alcohol, reduced appetite, time of the month symptoms, def less assertive and confident, hair loss has virtually stopped, sexual function, the marks on genitalia definitely!,
mood swings and so much more! and the aches in various areas, oh yes!

many thanks for that stevenator xx

(14-08-2023, 12:47 PM)Stevenator_ Wrote:  I should also say that I found this article very interesting, and there were a lot of ah-ha moments in there.

Was a interesting read

You're welcome!

I found myself checking-off about 99% of the things listed. Most of these changes I was aware of, but the appetite & alcohol tolerance I wasn't expecting. Whereas I used to be able to put away the beers, I can barely get 3-4 down now. I really don't drink that much anymore, but when I do, I can't drink like I used to.

Same goes for the appetite section. I used to be able to eat a lot, but the part that Attis out to me was about calorie replenishment. I notice now after a hard day working outside, I have a physical need to replenish calories. It's like I'm literally trying to feed my whole body. It's odd and hard to explain, but it's something that I notice.

The moisture and feminine odor section. This blew me away. While I've long known I had a change in body odor, the part where it describes changes to genital odor and vagina biome secretions was something that I wasn't expecting. While I knew this was happening, I didn't realize the explanation given was actually it. Kind of funny, tbh.

All the other changes are usually widely discussed, but these I mentioned were eye opening.

Oh, the gait was funny, too. I was like, yep! I've got that, too. LoL

I hope that everyone enjoys this article.

-S

'''Androgens encourage extra blood flow to extremities, making them warmer. Because of this, women tend to have warmer core temperatures but lower oral and surface level temperatures. You may see your basal body temperature drop to around 97.6°F (36.4°C)'''.

I went to the doctor this morning for my annual checkup, and my temperature was ..... 97.6°F lol.

One thing I've noticed here lately is while my wife loves cold conditioned air, I can't stand it. My feet are like ice blocks when she's home running the a/c.

(14-08-2023, 04:51 PM)Stevenator_ Wrote:  '''Androgens encourage extra blood flow to extremities, making them warmer. Because of this, women tend to have warmer core temperatures but lower oral and surface level temperatures. You may see your basal body temperature drop to around 97.6°F (36.4°C)'''.

I went to the doctor this morning for my annual checkup, and my temperature was ..... 97.6°F lol.

One thing I've noticed here lately is while my wife loves cold conditioned air, I can't stand it. My feet are like ice blocks when she's home running the a/c.
Looks like you need to double your dose of androgen to catch up with her then.

Oh, she's all woman & I'm trying not to miss my AA's haha. I honestly don't understand that 'flip' with her though. Go Figure.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon