Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

I think we should have.....

A T-shirt or even several.

One that has...... "Making the best of Gynecomastia" or... "Helping My Gynecomastia to it's Fullest Potential"..... Or, Women have them, Why Can't I??"

I think it could either be a in your face declaration, or simply saves the wearer's time explaining to idiots what's happening.

(30-04-2016, 10:07 PM)iaboy Wrote:  A T-shirt or even several.

One that has...... "Making the best of Gynecomastia" or... "Helping My Gynecomastia to it's Fullest Potential"..... Or, Women have them, Why Can't I??"

I think it could either be a in your face declaration, or simply saves the wearer's time explaining to idiots what's happening.

My recommendation: A t-shirt with the words "Gynecomastia Pride" and a drawing with two curves, each with a pair of points signifying nipples as a graphic.

Since half of adult males have gynecomastia, I have also thought of an annual gynecomastia pride parade on Fifth Avenue with topless guys showing off their breasts.

MY BOOBS WERE HOME GROWN

NBE

(01-05-2016, 12:07 AM)Wuerstchen Wrote:  
(30-04-2016, 10:07 PM)iaboy Wrote:  A T-shirt or even several.

My recommendation: A t-shirt with the words "Gynecomastia Pride" and a drawing with two curves, each with a pair of points signifying nipples as a graphic.

Since half of adult males have gynecomastia, I have also thought of an annual gynecomastia pride parade on Fifth Avenue with topless guys showing off their breasts.

Wow, I likey. hehehehe Why not, eh?

Billy Boy..... Sweet! ! ! We could include the URL for this place too.

Tongue

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon