Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

new here and excited

Hello everyone
I'm starting my journey to embrace my feminine side. The girlfriend is supportive of my cross dressing and keeps asking for a play date.
This is where it gets tricky. My male side has no problem being exposed and even naked I truly have no shame, nor do I have any appearance issues.
Come time to get en fem and its a whole different story. I just don't feel sexy and beautiful. I have always been in touch with my feminine side and never really worried about that fact. But now its effecting me.
I'm starting a journey to get my self in shape for me, so I can feel sexy and embrace fully who I am.
As of today I sit at 185Lbs. That has to change, and is well under way.

I start off here with a few goals to achieve.
1) I'm aiming for a more feminine appearance
2)Well I'm walking the path why not stop MPB
3)Breasts a little B is all I'm after, I play with saline injections and have had a full D cup breast and can anytime I want.
4) I need 100% of my male function, sure I can and do bring her to orgasm through oral stimulation, but in her words "I love the feeling of your thick cock stretching my pussy". She loves me for me and that includes the sex we currently enjoy. She is way to supportive to ask her to give that up. I realize thing can change down the raod and may but for now the goal is the holy grail.

Hello and welcome to the forum. Herbs affect everyone differently, but there are many options. I know I've read there are options to help with maintaining your functionality as well.

Losing weight can be a pain. I have found through a combination of portion control and calorie counting I am able to lose weight. I was about 185 at the start of the year and now I am down to 155 (maybe gained a bit back due to traveling and eating way too much this week.). I posted information on apps and sites to help you track your calories. If you need that information and can find that thread and send it to you.

Best of luck in achieving your goals!

welcome to the forum

Any weight loss can be a difficult process.. The first few weeks are comparatively easy.. after that , well not so much.. Those last few pounds are determined to stay.. Just keep at it... it will come

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon