Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Montgomery Glands

About a week ago, I notice that not only am I starting to sprout them on my right breast, which up to now not so prominent. But, I also noticed that it looked like a few were on the border of my areola and even just a tad outside.

I asked a good friend of mine, but never got a reply back. It could be they were just busy or personal stuff was distracting maybe.

Anyways, has anyone else noticed this weird phenomenon?

Not that I'm aware of. Could you post some pictures please?

(25-04-2016, 11:56 PM)flamesabers Wrote:  Not that I'm aware of. Could you post some pictures please?

I can try to see if they will show up on pics.

Isn't this something we want to have happen as part of breast development? All mature women's breasts have at minimum 4 immediately around the areola and up to like 20-something. If you're getting weird bumps outside the immediate vicinity of the areola those are not montgomery glands and could be indicative of something serious like breast cancer.

I have been on 500mg of PM since Jan 1 with a 13 day break at the first of April.
After starting up again, I noticed the Montgomery all around the perimeter of my Areola too.
My left breast is way ahead of my right, size wise, and it had montgomery all around, and the right just had a few.
I'm hoping the right will catch up soon. Its so nice to have a full bra cup on one side, but sad to have extra space on the other.
Bobbi

I have a few also thought it was just part of getting mature breasts

my glands

I do have some. I hope This is a step toward creating lactation.

(27-04-2016, 02:41 AM)Darby9 Wrote:  I have a few also thought it was just part of getting mature breasts

You and Abi are quite right.... It does show glandular development which is what I am striving for... But I didn't think they would show up on or just outside at the boundaries of the areola's.

Thanks Bobbi, good to know I am not the only one... Still trying to get a good shot with just the right exposure and lighting to have a close up of what I am talking about.

(27-04-2016, 03:10 AM)stefanie_s Wrote:  my glands

There ya go.... Mine are not as numerous nor pronounced as yours, but at the 1 o'clock and about 3 o'clock positions is where you can discern the eruptions for me...

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon