Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

taking a sabatical

I will be away from the site for a week or two. have some things I need to take care of. be well all. please do not send any personal messages as I will not be around to answer them . thank you.

(24-04-2016, 09:28 PM)Tanya Marie Squirrel Wrote:  I will be away from the site for a week or two. have some things I need to take care of. be well all. please do not send any personal messages as I will not be around to answer them . thank you.

I hope everything is okay, take care!

Good luck Tanya.. hope all is well

ty all. everything is fine. just have a few things to catch up on around here. its Gardening Season!...plus yard cleanup season, spring cleaning season,etc....

(26-04-2016, 08:39 PM)Tanya Marie Squirrel Wrote:  ty all. everything is fine. just have a few things to catch up on around here. its Gardening Season!...plus yard cleanup season, spring cleaning season,etc....
I sure know about that.. Gardens, firewood, pruning trees, a couple of horses about to have foals; busiest time of the year for me.

(26-04-2016, 11:45 PM)Mickie Wrote:  
(26-04-2016, 08:39 PM)Tanya Marie Squirrel Wrote:  ty all. everything is fine. just have a few things to catch up on around here. its Gardening Season!...plus yard cleanup season, spring cleaning season,etc....
I sure know about that.. Gardens, firewood, pruning trees, a couple of horses about to have foals; busiest time of the year for me.

yes .. and that's not even counting my 48hr/week job! Tongue

though I don't have horses (beautiful creatures), I have a ton of other hobbies and interests (besides researching), that occupy my time, I even play a mmorpg (mostly crafting), when I get bored with my other hobbies Tongue. and then there is camping season.. have to get ready for my home away from home Tongue

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon