Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Squirrel's horded acorns of information ( cache of research info)

Apple cider vinigar for weight loss +  Mineral absorption and enzyme activators (think B.O. enzymes).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeHl5Y7m1xM

More research needed.

(10-02-2023, 11:11 AM)Kay Lady Wrote:  Dear TannySquirrel,

How much ACV do you take per day? Do you just drink it, and how much?

Heart
Kay

kAY, 

i take 2 tsp diluted in water at least 8 oz... DO NOT take straight.. it  may cause irritation or burns to esophagus. it is challenging at first to drink, but you get used to it.. i usually take it once a day.. have been on it for 3 weeks, my acid reflux on most days is not existent...i am trying it for a full month to see if i can totally rebalance my acid in stomach. Might add on fermented foods to help the good gut flora... maybe pickles and sour kraut.. watch that link i posted in my last post of this thread.. it confirms what i was thinking about absorbtion and minerals and enzymes.... so not only with BO, but  by theory, any and all foods and or herbals should be better digested and absorbed in teh right ph balance environment..

Also,.. important to mention... take on empty stomach... i usually take it and wait an hr or so before eating, or i take it at night before bed. when stomach is empty. for the night.

the other thing to mention is that long term use might erode enamel on your teeth, so i would recommend using a straw.

i am also inclined to believe that BO is working better now that i have balanced my gut vs before with acid reflux i had from having too alkaline stomach. according to that video, the sphincter that controls stomach aid just stays open trying to balance the alkaline environment. this gets it to shut. Since acv is acidic in nature, it helps balance the gut flora and thus causes that "valve" to stop staying open. (at least acording to that video)

(09-02-2023, 03:05 AM)tanysquirrel Wrote:  Sasparilla,  supposed to increase fat storage in selected areas of use:

“According to the manufacturer Sederma, Volufiline is composed of sarsasapogenin, a phytosterol extract of the root of the Amenarrhena asphodeloides plant in an oil-soluble base,” she explains.Jun 7, 2021

It is supposed to be an ingredient in Volufiline, much like voluplus has Nutmeg , which increases fat storage as well on applied areas, 

https://www.newbeauty.com/volufiline-for-plumper-skin/

I have tried to look up sasparilla and fat storage and breast growth, however i could only find reference sources to volufiline ingredients. 

So the idea is you apply it to areas that you want fat to multiply. and as it absorbs it causes more storage.  one other site i saw on my phone but cant find now , said it is supposed to make fat cells divide... 

There is not much out there in the way of herbs that can help store fat. Most herbs are estrogenic, a few progesteronic. some aptogenic... but  between Nutmeg Oil and  Sasparilla extract, you "may" be able to add fat storage to breast as well... and since i think i saw somewhere the breasts are 75% fat, that may be a good thing....

(more research needed).

Hi,

I think you should note that Sarsasapogenin is found also in Asparagus racemosus (Shatavari). which, among other "female health benefits", (supposedly) increases breast development and milk supply. Thus there might be a relevant linkage! However the scientific studies are few

Cheers,
Teddy

very interesting teddy

(08-07-2017, 01:19 PM)tanysquirrel Wrote:  https://myvitaminmart.com/blogs/daily-he...gen-levels

Vicki's Blog
  • Aug 01, 2013

Vitamins That Can Increase Estrogen Levels

Estrogen is a hormone that is synthesized from cholesterol. It is a hormone that is secreted both in male and female.  In females it helps in regulating the monthly menstrual cycle and has major effects on the bone structure of the body such as deposition of calcium resulting into strengthening of bone and causes the skin to become more vascularized and thinner. It also helps in prevention of formation of acne. In men, estrogen helps in the production of sperms by inducing their growth in the testes (reproductive organ). All in all it’s a very important and decrease in its levels can produce major consequences on the body regardless of gender.
    There are various vitamins that can help in increasing and maintaining of estrogen levels in the body. Usage of b-complex formulas can be very helpful because most of the vitamin B can help in increasing the production of the estrogen. Vitamin B-1, vitamin b-12, folic acid and niacin play a significant role in the production of this hormone because they help in maintaining the adrenal glands where the synthesis of this hormone takes place as it forms estrone, which is a precursor of the hormone estrogen. Next vitamin that can help in increasing the level of estrogen is vitamin E. vitamin E is popularly known for its antioxidant properties but it also is beneficial in increasing the level of estrogen. Different researches have been done and it is seen that vitamin E helps in the stimulation of estrogen especially in those who took it when they were suffering or recovering from breast cancer. Another vitamin that helps in the maintenance of estrogen levels is vitamin C. vitamin C plays a significant role and just like vitamin B also causes production of estrogen as it helps the adrenal gland which is where as mentioned above, is where the synthesis of the estrogen takes place. 
    Women, especially those who have hit menopause or are closer to it, should be using these on regular basis because as they age, the levels of estrogen fall and this causes various problems such as osteoporosis because the deposition of calcium decreases and hence weakens the bones. More over the maintenance of the blood vessels that occur due to estrogen also weakens over time and result into various cardio vascular diseases. Men should also use it in order to maintain the mucous membranes in the body that is maintained through estrogen with growing age especially in their 40s. With the help of these vitamins diseases related to dryness or damage to the mucous membrane can be avoided. All in all these vitamins can be used to live a healthy and happy life. 

i wonder what supplements are you taking then? If so, how long for? What has your overall experience been with them so far? What changes have you noticed?

To be honest, i am horrible when it comes to taking pills and vitamins etc.. when i remember to, its usually an over the counter multi vitamin, but  be sure to scrape off the protective coating, its undigestible.. just scratch off just a little bit so vitamins show through.. and since i am not regular about it i cannot confirm great success by it. no remarkable difference due to inconsistancy of consuption..

Papaya extract- experimentation 

https://biomedpharmajournal.org/vol14no1/ethanol-extract-of-young-papaya-seeds-carica-papaya-l-lower-the-level-of-testosterone-spermatozoa-count-and-expression-of-androgen-receptors-in-sertoli-cells-of-adult-mice-mus-musculus/#:~:text=Ethanol%20extracts%20of%20young%20papaya,or%20often%20called%20interstitial%20cells.&text=Alkaloids%20papaya%20seed%20can%20also,development%20of%20leydig%20cells10.

so as i was perusing different sites for applicable natural NBE stuff i came across a site that purported that Papaya and Milk combination enhanced breasts. very little else was recorded by this.. however i looked up Papaya + testosterone to see what would come up. the above link indicates that it reduces leydig cells..  i did an experiment (which wll be listed under its own post for posterity.

More information to follow.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon