Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

First time, Long time

The title is a bit misleading since I'm pretty sure I only discovered this forum several weeks ago. But in terms of the subject at hand, it's something I've stewed over and about ever since puberty hit and everything went wrong (ie, everything went "male"). In the late '90s the world was a bleak place for a high schooler who feels their gender out of sorts with their body--I tried several things that come highly Not Recommended to rectify the situation. (Pro-Tip: Trying to trade ones soul to Satan to become a female actually does not work. At all.)

As an early 20-something I discovered the Evanesce products and spent about 2 - 3 months on Evanesce and Feminol. Felt great, thought I was seeing results, but the cost was a bit much for someone on a minimum wage job, especially as I was afraid what I was experiencing was purely placebo.

Plus, about that time I discovered the online hypnosis community. There are so many hypnosis scripts/mp3 files/etc dedicated to trans*/gender issues, some available at little-to-no cost, that I leaped in with both feet. I wasn't really sure how effective it could be, but it was at least something I could use to feel like I was doing something.

So that's where I've been the past 8 years. I'd go in stages with the files, alternating between regular use and no use. Sometimes I'd do Internet research on procuring actual hormones through shady websites, but never hit the buy button. I forget what Internet search led me here 2 weeks ago, but I was intrigued by both some of the results being posted and the sorts of things being taken. So after reading around for a while I settled upon two products that excited my soul when I read about them and hit the buy button.

I am starting out with some small breasts already--most likely a typical pair of moobs, but perhaps the remnants of the Evanesce experiment or results from the hypnosis files. Or perhaps a combination of all three.

It's been five days that I've been regularly taking my new herbals and I feel good. *I* think I see results already, though that's likely either a normal perking-up for boobs when (more) estrogen is present, or my imagination. Yay!

Hello and welcome to the forum coffee. I hope you found some helpful posts. So out of curiosity what herbs did you get, and how much are you taking?

By the way, keep a personal journal for yourself. Take progress pictures so that you have a comparison point. Whether or not you share your progress pictures with the community is completely up to you.

Of course here is my spiel... Make sure you don't rush in too fast. Pace yourself, it is a marathon, not a race. Too much too fast can lead to some ill side effects. Most importantly listen to your body. If something doesn't feel right, chances are your body is trying to tell you something, so listen. Smile

Good luck in achieving your goals!

Hi Coffee, and welcome and also ditto everything that Fire and Ice said.
I will add my favorite and thats massage. There is the Chi and the deer as the most popular.
Happy growing!
Bobbi

Welcome to the forum, happy growing Big Grin

As already mentioned, take it slow at first and then ramp up at a nice easy pace once your body starts to get used to the new hormones.

I would like to add, after 6 months go and get your bloodwork done, you don't have to confide with the doctor if you don't want to, but a check of your "T" , kidney and liver function is a good idea.( As is a PSA test )

Welcome aboard Coffee.... Have fun, learn and teach other's what you have done... We all love to share knowledge! !

Thank you everyone for the kind words.

(13-04-2016, 12:00 PM)Fire And Ice Wrote:  Hello and welcome to the forum coffee. I hope you found some helpful posts. So out of curiosity what herbs did you get, and how much are you taking?

1000MG Pueraria Mirifica (the bottle recommends one 500MG pill before breakfast, one pill before bed, so I'm taking one at 11pm and one at 8am)
800MG Spearmint (same routine as with PM--one 400MG pill in a.m., one in p.m.)

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon