Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Bovine Ovary Vodka

I'm not using a dropper, I'm using a pure volumetric ratio for mixing.

(10-04-2016, 09:14 PM)Tanya Marie Squirrel Wrote:  ok test experiment done: 17 Swanson's bovine ovary pills (decapped and dumped into a 4oz cobalt blue bottle full of segram's vodka, ice cold from the freezer).

after mixing, I took out a dropper full to see if the saturation is too much. it seems about right. the turbidity of the vodka is not too dark, nor too light. it is about a nutmeg brown in color and its opacity is about that of a stained glass window. light shines easily through it.

as a test control, after mixing, I placed a few drops on my left breast, rubbed it in, and left the right breast untreated. this is to test to see if there is any instant efficacy of the mixture.

I suspect, that it will take at least 7 days for minimum absorbtion of chemical compounds of bovine ovaries to saturate into vodka.

left breast is a bit warm atm, most likely result of absorbtion of the few drops of vodka transdermally. no sign of flushing or rash or negative reaction . I am not expecting any instant results , just want to document the test procedure and its scope at the moment with anything that has been performed.

IN the next test, I will apply the B.O. Vodka after one week of saturation, daily shaking of mixture to ensure minimal settling. In that test I will apply to right breast without any booby batter, to test initial efficacy without dilution. Following week I will test on left breast again with lotion added as a "booby batter" .

the reason I am alternating breasts, is , in the event it becomes an accelerated growth product, I don't want one breast to be lagging behind. I wil do my best to record any actions/reactions to this experiment in the best scientific manner I posess. sorry if it seems sterile or clinical, as the blues brothers said " Just the facts, Ma'am."

it is more of a biological experiment diary.

I wil, however maintain my daily regiment already posted as a baseline to maintain continuity of my NBE Regiment. this is to see if there is any added value in topical/transdermal application.

Please feel free to ask questions and/or add comments regarding the B.O.Vodka experiment.

This will never work just wanted to let you know that in advance.

Also just so you know breast grow at a different rate no matter how much you rub them with some concoction.
As for BO I think you don't seem to understand what it does. Its not a estrogen it converts testosterone into estrogen. This process takes 6 months to completely change your chemistry it wont happen in a few days, you might see a small change in a month or two but its a long haul to rewrite your body from male to female.

you would have a better chance by injecting that concoction into your balls at least then they would shrivel up and you would stop producing testosterone. Cuz vodka injected into your balls will do that.

(05-08-2016, 12:55 AM)Nikki9 Wrote:  
(10-04-2016, 09:14 PM)Tanya Marie Squirrel Wrote:  ok test experiment done: 17 Swanson's bovine ovary pills (decapped and dumped into a 4oz cobalt blue bottle full of segram's vodka, ice cold from the freezer).

after mixing, I took out a dropper full to see if the saturation is too much. it seems about right. the turbidity of the vodka is not too dark, nor too light. it is about a nutmeg brown in color and its opacity is about that of a stained glass window. light shines easily through it.

as a test control, after mixing, I placed a few drops on my left breast, rubbed it in, and left the right breast untreated. this is to test to see if there is any instant efficacy of the mixture.

I suspect, that it will take at least 7 days for minimum absorbtion of chemical compounds of bovine ovaries to saturate into vodka.

left breast is a bit warm atm, most likely result of absorbtion of the few drops of vodka transdermally. no sign of flushing or rash or negative reaction . I am not expecting any instant results , just want to document the test procedure and its scope at the moment with anything that has been performed.

IN the next test, I will apply the B.O. Vodka after one week of saturation, daily shaking of mixture to ensure minimal settling. In that test I will apply to right breast without any booby batter, to test initial efficacy without dilution. Following week I will test on left breast again with lotion added as a "booby batter" .

the reason I am alternating breasts, is , in the event it becomes an accelerated growth product, I don't want one breast to be lagging behind. I wil do my best to record any actions/reactions to this experiment in the best scientific manner I posess. sorry if it seems sterile or clinical, as the blues brothers said " Just the facts, Ma'am."

it is more of a biological experiment diary.

I wil, however maintain my daily regiment already posted as a baseline to maintain continuity of my NBE Regiment. this is to see if there is any added value in topical/transdermal application.

Please feel free to ask questions and/or add comments regarding the B.O.Vodka experiment.

This will never work just wanted to let you know that in advance.

Also just so you know breast grow at a different rate no matter how much you rub them with some concoction.
As for BO I think you don't seem to understand what it does. Its not a estrogen it converts testosterone into estrogen. This process takes 6 months to completely change your chemistry it wont happen in a few days, you might see a small change in a month or two but its a long haul to rewrite your body from male to female.

you would have a better chance by injecting that concoction into your balls at least then they would shrivel up and you would stop producing testosterone. Cuz vodka injected into your balls will do that.

please do not interrupt research and experimentation with fodder. this thread is of a serious nature, regarding an alternative trial of bovine ovary.
I would not advise injecting vodka into the scrotum as it can become necrotic and result in surgery to remove the dead flesh and perhaps even death. I would appreciate it if you do not litter my replies with conjecture and opinion , and accusations that I do not know what bovine ovary pills do, the time it takes to change the chemistry, or my knowledge of this subject.

apparently you do not understand transdermal applications, how to extract medicinal properties from herbs or other material, nor aromatization through subcutaneous fats.

and btw.. "cuz" is not a word Smile just saying

(05-08-2016, 12:55 AM)Nikki9 Wrote:  This will never work just wanted to let you know that in advance.

Did you conduct thorough research and experimentation? I'm sure people said the same thing about PM creams, yet they work too. Nay-sayers say a lot of things will never work -- aircraft, space travel, hormonal/surgical transitions... It always takes the few pioneers to ignore the criticisms and nay-sayers in order to make advancements in technology or new discoveries.

You will never progress forward if you let others hold you back.

The only way you will discover something new is to try something new.

Maybe instead of saying an experiment will never work, sit back and let science run its course.

Please don't respond to this post. If you feel the need, either message me or start your own thread. There's no need to hi-jack this thread and turn it into a debate when it is obviously meant as diary of progress reports and posting of experimental data.

That being said, back to the reason why I came back here in the first place:

How fares the project, Tanya Squirrel? I imagine it may be too soon for progress, but some of us are itchin in our seats! Tongue

well of course nature is taking her time Dodgy , however there are signs that it is working.

I continue to make daily applications of booby batter with said BOV in it. I have since added yarrow essential oil as well.. that seems to give my nipples the "itchies" (since you mentioned your all itching for some new info, thought I would add that bit in as well). Its not itchy as in being allergic or anything..its the same itchiness you get with breast growth, the nipples expanding.

Yarrow, as described in my acorn thread ( I think) helps the lymph system flow, which, the breast is full of lymph nodes. (think milk ducts).
so it has definitely aided the progression. I am sure once the ball gets rolling further, it will be a bit more interesting Tongue

areolas have increased to 1.5" inch across, so there is progress there. and the nips look slightly larger than they were before. my breasts have taken on the typical teardrop shape, and are getting fuller and a bit more jiggly. of course, constantly itching/rubbing them, I am sure I am moving a lot of the lymphatic fluids around. I can feel the lactiferous ducts if it "squeeze" lightly each breast. they kind of roll under my fingers, not an unpleasant feeling Wink .

added to that, when I used the bov with the yarrow, my areolas and nips seem a little bit more stretchy and relaxed than without.

not much else to update yet..

Hi all,

I thought I would give this BOV thing a try. I have some BO mixed with vodka right now and haven't done any NBE anything for several months, so I thought I would make a wonderful guinea pig for a test of this.

What should I look for in a cream/lotion that would work best for this? And what should I avoid in a cream/lotion?

Interesting thread by the way Tanya.

Update on my BOV trial:

I've been trying out this BOV thing for about three weeks now, and seem to be getting some results.
I ended up mixing it with Noxzema, it has the menthol mentioned earlier in this thread and I know it won't clog pores so I thought I would give it a try. I am largely targeting the 'boys' with this solution and I think they are getting smaller. Other results do include some definite hair regrowth, oily facial skin (which I was getting on my previous try with BO taken internally), and also getting some possible growth in the breasts (at least there seems to be more padding there).

So basically I'm getting the same results I was getting with BO taken internally, but using a lot less of it.

I'll keep you posted.

grew some:

thanks for contributing to this thread! I value the observations of others in this "clinical" trial of using B.O. off-label, as it were.
I think, in the long run, not only will it save you money on pills, but also save your liver!

please, keep us updated on your progress!.

This is far more than the conjector i expected.  But, i am curious too. How effective is the effects compared to orally. 

It seems diminished, so at that point. I wonder what the potential benefits will be versus the application method. - Besides i thought the absorbtion rate of subdermal was higher than that of oral.

---

Off-Topic, but i dont want to make another just for this.

But, is it possible to put a tincture/liquid-extract in Gelatin capsules without it deteriorating?

(11-10-2016, 10:33 PM)mn2010 Wrote:  This is far more than the conjector i expected.  But, i am curious too. How effective is the effects compared to orally. 

It seems diminished, so at that point. I wonder what the potential benefits will be versus the application method. - Besides i thought the absorbtion rate of subdermal was higher than that of oral.

---

Off-Topic, but i dont want to make another just for this.

But, is it possible to put a tincture/liquid-extract in Gelatin capsules without it deteriorating?

after consideration, you would need to make it a gel (hyaluronic acid). it is found naturally in the body, it abosorbs 1000 times its weight from what I have found out..you would need a food grade source of it.. allow it to absorb the extract and then funnel it into the caps.. or some other food grade desicant that can be edible..  it must be possible.. think of how Nyquil pills are made.. liquid or gel inside a gel cap..

worth the research.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon