Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Bovine Ovary Vodka

So I am trying this out. I am going to mix it with coconut oil and massage in. I have other questions, I hope you don't mind: do you think it would have an effect on hips and butts when applied? Also, when you started, did you stop taking the pill form completely?

(19-05-2016, 01:18 AM)AsBigAsTwoMoons Wrote:  So I am trying this out. I am going to mix it with coconut oil and massage in. I have other questions, I hope you don't mind: do you think it would have an effect on hips and butts when applied? Also, when you started, did you stop taking the pill form completely?

I believe it would have effect on any area applied, especially with adipose tissue (fat). it is also possible, the more surface area covered, allows for more to be absorbed. it will most likely be a trial and error thing. Tongue

For the benefits of science, I had discontinued oral doses, to see if there was indeed any growth via a transdermal application only. much like them PM, perhaps and oral and transdermal application might be used, however, I am not sure of how potent or synergistic taking both internal and external might be. one should use utmost caution if attempting that.

not sure if the coconut will dissolve the bovine ovary,. The vodka had dissolved most of the bovine ovary solids, however there is "sediment" at the bottom of the jar, so that might become gritty if you just mixed the coconut oil with the bovine ovaries, might be worth a try, let me know. not sure if the bovine ovary is miscible in oils. I had chosen the alcohol route, as afore mentioned , since it is used in extracting medicinal properties from plants and herbs.

so the porcine ovary pills came in today.. the pills are compressed and hard, much like an asprin. they also contain fillers and such. will have to get more vodka to make a batch of Porcine Ovary Vodka. I took two pills in the mean time internally.

so, now round two will commence with POV. it will take at least one week to steep the PO, to start the extraction process. I am hoping that the vodka will prevent any erroneous effect from the fillers, such as yeast or bacterial growth. we will have to see.

(19-05-2016, 08:12 PM)Tanya Marie Squirrel Wrote:  
(19-05-2016, 01:18 AM)AsBigAsTwoMoons Wrote:  So I am trying this out. I am going to mix it with coconut oil and massage in. I have other questions, I hope you don't mind: do you think it would have an effect on hips and butts when applied? Also, when you started, did you stop taking the pill form completely?

I believe it would have effect on any area applied, especially with adipose tissue (fat). it is also possible, the more surface area covered, allows for more to be absorbed. it will most likely be a trial and error thing. Tongue

For the benefits of science, I had discontinued oral doses, to see if there was indeed any growth via a transdermal application only. much like them PM, perhaps and oral and transdermal application might be used, however, I am not sure of how potent or synergistic taking both internal and external might be. one should use utmost caution if attempting that.

not sure if the coconut will dissolve the bovine ovary,. The vodka had dissolved most of the bovine ovary solids, however there is "sediment" at the bottom of the jar, so that might become gritty if you just mixed the coconut oil with the bovine ovaries, might be worth a try, let me know. not sure if the bovine ovary is miscible in oils. I had chosen the alcohol route, as afore mentioned , since it is used in extracting medicinal properties from plants and herbs.

Ah, I misspoke. I mean I am dissolving it in vodka, mixing it with coconut oil to apply/massage.

I did a little test with taking it orally and applying it to skin. I wanted to see if I would get a skin reaction.

Oh boy. It was strong for me. I used Swanson BO and some Raw Female BO (orally, the two seem to work better than each solo) in vodka - 80 proof. I was already cramping but doing both oral and transdermal seemed to cause cramps AND spotting. I felt something on my left breast, not so much the right (my left is bigger than my right). The odd part was at one point, I woke up with a weird tingling, painful feeling from my chest to my neck which I don't know was caused by the mixing of pills and skin route or something else. I'm sticking with oral for now. I'm going to let it decant for a bit longer (either for a week or until the start of my next cycle, not sure) then testing it solo. I really want to apply it to my hips!

Sounds pretty fast to me, half inch wider in a month is incredible. I'm following this and will most likely jump on the wagon if it pans out.

(20-05-2016, 02:42 AM)AsBigAsTwoMoons Wrote:  

Ah, I misspoke. I mean I am dissolving it in vodka, mixing it with coconut oil to apply/massage.

I did a little test with taking it orally and applying it to skin. I wanted to see if I would get a skin reaction.

Oh boy. It was strong for me. I used Swanson BO and some Raw Female BO (orally, the two seem to work better than each solo) in vodka - 80 proof. I was already cramping but doing both oral and transdermal seemed to cause cramps AND spotting. I felt something on my left breast, not so much the right (my left is bigger than my right). The odd part was at one point, I woke up with a weird tingling, painful feeling from my chest to my neck which I don't know was caused by the mixing of pills and skin route or something else. I'm sticking with oral for now. I'm going to let it decant for a bit longer (either for a week or until the start of my next cycle, not sure) then testing it solo. I really want to apply it to my hips!

I suppose, if nothing else, this is a good sign? Tongue, a sign its working, perhaps, but please do use utmost caution. I would feel badly if someone else had negative side effects from my experiments Sad .

(20-05-2016, 08:13 PM)Tanya Marie Squirrel Wrote:  
(20-05-2016, 02:42 AM)AsBigAsTwoMoons Wrote:  

I suppose, if nothing else, this is a good sign? Tongue, a sign its working, perhaps, but please do use utmost caution. I would feel badly if someone else had negative side effects from my experiments Sad .

I think it is a good sign - albiet a painful good sign in regards to the cramps lol. I'm going to be very careful when I restart. No worries Smile

so I had made an interesting discovery of information about the effect of menthol and the enhanced bio-available role of absorbtion of various chemicals, alcohol in particular. this serves the fact (as mentioned in my acorns of research thread under 'menthol' ), that it will possibly work perfectly in upregulating the Bovine Ovary Vodka or Porcine Ovary Vodka, through the skin into the adipose tissue (fat).
"RE: Squirrel's horded acorns of information ( cache of research info)

menthol
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Menthol
Some studies show that menthol acts as GABAA receptor positive allosteric modulator and increases GABAergic transmission in PAG neurons.[5] Menthol also shares anaesthetic properties similar to propofol, by modulating same sites of GABAA receptor.[6]
GABAA_receptor_positive_allosteric_modulator:
In pharmacology, GABAA receptor positive allosteric modulators are positive allosteric modulator (PAM) molecules that increase the activity of the GABAA receptor protein in the vertebrate central nervous system. Unlike GABAA receptor agonists, GABAA PAMs do not bind at the same active site as the γ-Aminobutyric acid (GABA) neurotransmitter molecule: PAMs affect the receptor by binding at a different site on the protein. This is called allosteric modulation

GABA is a major inhibitory neurotransmitter in the Central nervous system. Upon binding, it triggers the GABAA receptor to open its chloride channel to allow chlorine ions into the neuron, making the cell hyperpolarized and less likely to fire. GABAA PAMs bind to a different site and increase the effect of GABA by making the channel open more frequently or for longer when GABA binds. However, they do not have an effect if GABA or another agonist is not present.

In psychopharmacology, GABAA receptor PAMs used as drugs have mainly sedative and anxiolytic effects. Examples of GABAA PAMs include alcohol (ethanol), benzodiazepines such as diazepam (Valium) and alprazolam (Xanax), Z-drugs such as zolpidem (Ambien), and the barbiturate drugs.

Biosynthesis of Neurosteroids[edit]

Neurosteroids are synthesized in the central nervous system (CNS) and the peripheral nervous system (PNS) from cholesterol and steroidal precursors that are imported from the peripheral sources. These sources include 3β-hydroxy-Δ5 derivatives, such as pregnenolone (PREG) and dehydroepiandrosterone (DHEA), their sulfates, and reduced metabolites such as the tetrahydro derivative of progesterone 3α-hydroxy-5α-pregnane-20-one (3α,5α-THPROG). After the local synthesis or from metabolism of adrenal of gonadal steroids many neurosteroids accumulate in the brain.[26][27]

interesting, so in theory, since Menthol absorbs alcohol trandermaly, then perhaps the Bovine ovary Vodka , or even a PM lotion or cream will accelerate in effect as theorized in the GABAA PAMs...
tests and trials may be needed. "

one of the possible side effects is : instant hangover effect. this may be dose-dependent.

but in theory, if addition to menthol to the BOV final concoction (bovine ovary vodka in carrier lotion), the menthol will help significantly.

eucalyptus, peppermint.. any type of menthol, menthol vapor rub, etc.. so long as it produces a "cool" effect of mentholated effect when applied to skin. I am sure that in ratio, a 1:2:1 would be sufficient, (1 part menthol substance to two parts BOV to one part lotion). the purpose of the lotion is to be the carrier. it is ok If the lotion is a bit watery with the addition of the BOV.. allowed to air for a few hrs(evaporate ) alcohol, should mitigate the "hangover" effect- testing needed).

(20-05-2016, 11:07 PM)Tanya Marie Squirrel Wrote:  so I had made an interesting discovery of information about the effect of menthol and the enhanced bio-available role of absorbtion of various chemicals, alcohol in particular. this serves the fact (as mentioned in my acorns of research thread under 'menthol' ), that it will possibly work perfectly in upregulating the Bovine Ovary Vodka or Porcine Ovary Vodka, through the skin into the adipose tissue (fat).

menthol
Some studies show that menthol acts as GABAA receptor positive allosteric modulator and increases GABAergic transmission in PAG neurons.[5] Menthol also shares anaesthetic properties similar to propofol, by modulating same sites of GABAA receptor.[6]
In pharmacology, GABAA receptor positive allosteric modulators are positive allosteric modulator (PAM) molecules that increase the activity of the GABAA receptor protein in the vertebrate central nervous system. Unlike GABAA receptor agonists, GABAA PAMs do not bind at the same active site as the γ-Aminobutyric acid (GABA) neurotransmitter molecule: PAMs affect the receptor by binding at a different site on the protein. This is called allosteric modulation

GABA is a major inhibitory neurotransmitter in the Central nervous system. Upon binding, it triggers the GABAA receptor to open its chloride channel to allow chlorine ions into the neuron, making the cell hyperpolarized and less likely to fire. GABAA PAMs bind to a different site and increase the effect of GABA by making the channel open more frequently or for longer when GABA binds. However, they do not have an effect if GABA or another agonist is not present.

In psychopharmacology, GABAA receptor PAMs used as drugs have mainly sedative and anxiolytic effects. Examples of GABAA PAMs include alcohol (ethanol), benzodiazepines such as diazepam (Valium) and alprazolam (Xanax), Z-drugs such as zolpidem (Ambien), and the barbiturate drugs.

Neurosteroids are synthesized in the central nervous system (CNS) and the peripheral nervous system (PNS) from cholesterol and steroidal precursors that are imported from the peripheral sources. These sources include 3β-hydroxy-Δ5 derivatives, such as pregnenolone (PREG) and dehydroepiandrosterone (DHEA), their sulfates, and reduced metabolites such as the tetrahydro derivative of progesterone 3α-hydroxy-5α-pregnane-20-one (3α,5α-THPROG). After the local synthesis or from metabolism of adrenal of gonadal steroids many neurosteroids accumulate in the brain.[26][27]

interesting, so in theory, since Menthol absorbs alcohol trandermaly, then perhaps the Bovine ovary Vodka , or even a PM lotion or cream will accelerate in effect as theorized in the GABAA PAMs...

one of the possible side effects is : instant hangover effect. this may be dose-dependent.

but in theory, if addition to menthol to the BOV final concoction (bovine ovary vodka in carrier lotion), the menthol will help significantly.

eucalyptus, peppermint.. any type of menthol, menthol vapor rub, etc.. so long as it produces a "cool" effect of mentholated effect when applied to skin. I am sure that in ratio, a 1:2:1 would be sufficient, (1 part menthol substance to two parts BOV to one part lotion). the purpose of the lotion is to be the carrier. it is ok If the lotion is a bit watery with the addition of the BOV.. allowed to air for a few hrs(evaporate ) alcohol, should mitigate the "hangover" effect- testing needed).

Oh interesting! Maybe I can add a peppermint hydrosol when I mix it with the BOV and CO? Or find/create a peppermint based lotion. It sounds like it would have nice cooling effect on the skin. Good finding!

(21-05-2016, 07:21 PM)AsBigAsTwoMoons Wrote:  
(20-05-2016, 11:07 PM)Tanya Marie Squirrel Wrote:  so I had made an interesting discovery of information about the effect of menthol and the enhanced bio-available role of absorbtion of various chemicals, alcohol in particular. this serves the fact (as mentioned in my acorns of research thread under 'menthol' ), that it will possibly work perfectly in upregulating the Bovine Ovary Vodka or Porcine Ovary Vodka, through the skin into the adipose tissue (fat).

menthol

Oh interesting! Maybe I can add a peppermint hydrosol when I mix it with the BOV and CO? Or find/create a peppermint based lotion. It sounds like it would have nice cooling effect on the skin. Good finding!

I suppose you can pre-mix it all in advance., after you have extracted the bovine ovary in vodka. if you do it before, it might interfere with the extracting process.. when I say premix it in advance, I am thinking after the extraction and mix with menthol and lotion, let that set up for a day or so, then use during breast massage and the like Big Grin and yes, it has a very menthol feel to it.. I had used some menthol rub I had on hand ....felt quite a few aches down below in my unwanted portion of this body. Blush so I know it works..

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon