Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Bovine Ovary Vodka

Hello, I've found this:
https://www.reddit.com/r/MtFHRT/comments...der_women/
and made a topical BO with Aloe Vera.
I just started to apply on scrotum and will do that twice a day.
Anyone has been on that ?..
Thanks

I have been intrigued by this concept for a while, so today I am dissolving the contents of 12 Swanson BO capsules, 3 Swanson Pituitary Glandular capsules, and 5 Raw Female capsules into some (approx. 4 oz.) 91% isopropyl rubbing alcohol. I intend to apply a small amount daily to my skin along with a lotion or oil, and see what happens. I'm hopeful.  Blush

Ok so I took the info given by Tanya and prepared this shopping list and directions. I included links to the products on Amazon to help avoid confusion, I'll setup a video on preparation when all the below items arrive and post it as a update on this post in 2 weeks when all the various items have arrived

Ingredients

8 oz DMSO Pharmaceutical Grade "1"
34 Capsules BO "2"
1 Sealable Jar "3"
2 Small Measuring Syringes "4a, 4b"
1 High Absorption Lotion With Vitamin E "5"

Preparation

Step 1
Open and empty 8oz DMSO and 34 Capsules BO into Sealable Jar.
Step 2
Shake jar 3 times a day for a week to allow BO to absorb into DMSO.
Step 3
Use syringe to transfer BODMSO to 2nd Sealable jar.

Usage

Take 14 Milliliters Lotion "4a"
Take  5 Milliliters BODMSO "4b"
Mix together and apply to chest twice a day.

Amazon Links To Ingredients

any results? i am thinking of restarting this experience. dont remember why i discontinued it. i will keep all posted

Currently Amazon has the bovine ovary pills from Swanson on sale for 8.74 i think

Ok. i have decided to go for the gold and restart this experiment.

I have DSMO on order 3.4 oz pharmaceutical grade.
30 bottles of Bovine ovary from Swansons. (have 10 just come in, ordered 20 more for backup).

For anti androgens:

White peony liquid extract
Red Reishi Liquid Extract

and as an estrogen booster:  Grape Fruit liquid extract. i had read that grape fruit has an affinity to upregulate oral estrogens.

so for the last two weeks i have taken internally bovine ovary from swansons. just to ramp my system up. i have noticed some widening of my boobs. and more filling.

I also beilieve that perhaps by taking the WP and RR for a month or so, they have helped with my body temp. or perhaps is the Apple CIder Vinigar i have been taking daily to help with acid reflux and losing weight. it may have helped cleanse colon so thing that i am eating are better absorbed. 

a few weeks before i started the bo again, i was on RR, WP, Red Clover, Chinese Licorice, Fenugreek, Fennel , GFE (grapefruit extract), plus the ACV (apple cider vinigar).. which just led me to a question.... Does the success or failure of BO  have more to do with PH balance than body temp???? i will have to look into that! if so, then ACV might be a help in making BO more Bioavailable....

ok enough for now, need to go reseach that PH balance theory....

(31-01-2023, 02:27 PM)tanysquirrel Wrote:  any results? i am thinking of restarting this experience. dont remember why i discontinued it.  i will keep all posted

Currently Amazon has the bovine ovary pills from Swanson on sale for 8.74 i think
Ok sorry for the late reply. 
Started out using fennel seed tea I made with fennel seed from the seasonings isle after highschool. Had odd smelling sweat so I stopped that and started bo, been off and on bo for years since 2012, usually only two months 3 max at a time. Started completely flat way back, had a tanner cone style b cup before the bodmso lotion, since then they have rounded out and are very definitely breast shaped but still only a b cup. Have noticed over the years women's jeans fit me better now than men's jeans do. Think maybe my hips changed a bit. Also noticed a smoothing effect on my thighs and arms, used to have lumpy leg fat, that smoothed out over time. Bo did not stop my hair loss as I'm 30 now and still losing hair, it's very patchy but have definitely lost hair. I did find my moods and ability to cope with anger went up exponentially from before I started.
I've definitely feminized quite a bit from the start but at 6 foot 4 inches I can't really feminize too much.
I went from being flat 38 a cup to my current 42 b cup over these years.
Did put on some belly fat while using bo that refuses to go away, still occasionally get growth tingles in my chest but doesn't seem to be increasing in size just overall breast shape change.
I would say overall the bo dmso lotion had results but I didn't use it daily more of 1 time a week when I remembered to use it, still have half a bottle of lotion to go through. May try and start using it nightly.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon