Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hi from Racheal xxxx

Hi there,

I'm a 50 something trans girl (still working on where that journey is going to take me), who likes going out for girly nights out with friends all over the UK. I've always wanted my body to look more convincing and would love to find a safe way of enhancing my breast size. I'm blessed with a degree of puppy fat which has the effect of giving me smallish boobs when I wear a push up bra, but like most folk on here would love to boost their size.

Anyhow, good to be here and look forward to reading all of your informative posts.

Racheal
xxxx

Hi Rachael, welcome to the site. Good luck in your journey's . There are a lot of friendly and helpful people here. It's very encouraging to see and read these progress stories.

(10-04-2016, 03:15 PM)Markb Wrote:  Hi Rachael, welcome to the site. Good luck in your journey's . There are a lot of friendly and helpful people here. It's very encouraging to see and read these progress stories.

Hiya Mark, thanks for the warm welcome, really appreciated x

Rach xx

Welcome to the site, Racheal!!

welcome to the forum Racheal

Hi Racheal, and welcome to the forum! This place is a wealth of information and filled with many helpful and friendly folks. If you can't find what you're looking for just ask. Smile

Whatever regiment you decide to try, just be sure you ease into it. You don't want to jeopardize your health. Most importantly listen to your body, it knows when something is not right, but most of the time we tend to ignore our body.

Best of luck in achieving your goals!!

Welcome to the forum, good look on your growing adventure.

As Fire n Ice says, listen to your body, but also start slow. Going for a medical checkup once every 6 months is also a good idea. You need to make sure you kidnys and liver are working as they should and you are not harming yourself.

(10-04-2016, 04:19 PM)stefanie_s Wrote:  Welcome to the site, Racheal!!

Hi Stefanie, thanks for the warm welcome xx

(11-04-2016, 01:49 AM)Mickie Wrote:  welcome to the forum Racheal

Thanks Mickie for the welcome and post xx

(11-04-2016, 05:31 AM)Fire And Ice Wrote:  Hi Racheal, and welcome to the forum! This place is a wealth of information and filled with many helpful and friendly folks. If you can't find what you're looking for just ask. Smile

Whatever regiment you decide to try, just be sure you ease into it. You don't want to jeopardize your health. Most importantly listen to your body, it knows when something is not right, but most of the time we tend to ignore our body.

Best of luck in achieving your goals!!

Hi Fire and Ice, spent most of yesterday exploring the site and founds loads of really useful stuff, plus a few cautionary tales which certainly make you think.

Thanks for the warm welcome and advice.

Rach xx

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon