Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Question about Metoclopramide, BO, and Avodart

I read that several things are needed for a female to grow breasts during puberty and to get milk when pregnant, estrogen,prolactin,and progesterone. At puberty all levels are high, at pregnancy, progesterone drops and milk is made. I have taken Avodart for several year for prostate issues, so my DHT levels should be low, I have a prescription for Meteclopramide since I had my gallbladder removed.woman take Meteclopramide to increase prolactin to enlarge milk duct and produce more milk. My question is this if I take BO to get the different forms of estrogen along with the Avodart and take the Meteclopramide to increase prolactin, progesterone cream to keep me from lactating, this would be the same as a girl going through puberty. Any thoughts on this?

(08-04-2016, 07:42 PM)Tiffany00573 Wrote:  I read that several things are needed for a female to grow breasts during puberty and to get milk when pregnant, estrogen,prolactin,and progesterone. At puberty all levels are high, at pregnancy, progesterone drops and milk is made. I have taken Avodart for several year for prostate issues, so my DHT levels should be low, I have a prescription for Meteclopramide since I had my gallbladder removed.woman take Meteclopramide to increase prolactin to enlarge milk duct and produce more milk. My question is this if I take BO to get the different forms of estrogen along with the Avodart and take the Meteclopramide to increase prolactin, progesterone cream to keep me from lactating, this would be the same as a girl going through puberty. Any thoughts on this?

Well your hair should certainly like the combination, but really this is a great question for the Dr. who wrote the prescription.

The dr did not write the prescriptions for me to grow breasts, the Avodart I have to take for my prostate, I have the Meteclopramide which I don't normally take, I have the progesterone cream and BO and PM from a year ago when I started to try to grow breasts. I just did a lot of reading of medical journals and thought this would simulate puberty and has all the needed components. If I do this, I can just say it is a side effect of taking the Avodart for anyone who asks.

(08-04-2016, 08:04 PM)Tiffany00573 Wrote:  The dr did not write the prescriptions for me to grow breasts, the Avodart I have to take for my prostate, I have the Meteclopramide which I don't normally take, I have the progesterone cream and BO and PM from a year ago when I started to try to grow breasts. I just did a lot of reading of medical journals and thought this would simulate puberty and has all the needed components. If I do this, I can just say it is a side effect of taking the Avodart for anyone who asks.

Very true, and as long as he is checking blood then you will know if everything is a-o-k if you proceed. If you spend the time searching around the site when you have the time you will find lots of great reading. Best of luck!

The dr did not write the prescriptions for me to grow breasts, the Avodart I have to take for my prostate, I have the Meteclopramide which I don't normally take, I have the progesterone cream and BO and PM from a year ago when I started to try to grow breasts. I just did a lot of reading of medical journals and thought this would simulate puberty and has all the needed components. If I do this, I can just say it is a side effect of taking the Avodart for anyone who asks.

(09-04-2016, 01:19 AM)Tiffany00573 Wrote:  The dr did not write the prescriptions for me to grow breasts, the Avodart I have to take for my prostate, I have the Meteclopramide which I don't normally take, I have the progesterone cream and BO and PM from a year ago when I started to try to grow breasts. I just did a lot of reading of medical journals and thought this would simulate puberty and has all the needed components. If I do this, I can just say it is a side effect of taking the Avodart for anyone who asks.

Same here with the Avodart.. it makes a great excuse, in it is in the contraindications, that male breast growth may result.

I am trying BO, PC and an estradiol cream.. so far, I am encouraged by the result

Micheal

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon