Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Shopping bug

Oh, I see that as a woman, one encounter a completely new set of challenges. OK, I'll try to remember that: tight shirts + big breasts = slut. (It is quite intuitive if I think about it... However, I doubt I will have a problem with that). Big Grin

Lol, it was my girlfriend idea for me to wear light dresses at home. She is a kind of person who likes a really hight temperature. In our apartment we usually have like 27°C which is too hot for trousers and shirt.

(10-04-2016, 12:39 AM)polymorphis Wrote:  Oh, I see that as a woman, one encounter a completely new set of challenges. OK, I'll try to remember that: tight shirts + big breasts = slut. (It is quite intuitive if I think about it... However, I doubt I will have a problem with that). Big Grin

Lol, it was my girlfriend idea for me to wear light dresses at home. She is a kind of person who likes a really hight temperature. In our apartment we usually have like 27°C which is too hot for trousers and shirt.

Well its peoples perception of women with big boobs and tight shirts. Its not that you actually look like a slut, just some people automatically assume you are.

Being in england, high temperatures are only an issue in July and August!

(10-04-2016, 02:25 AM)Katana Wrote:  Well its peoples perception of women with big boobs and tight shirts. Its not that you actually look like a slut, just some people automatically assume you are.

People make a lot of crude assumptions about women such that you just can't "win" no matter what you wear. So wear what you like, is what I say, and damned to the haters.

Temperatures historically start to get warm by the end of May where I am, but lately it's been getting pushed later and later into the year due to the destabilized arctic vortex. I wouldn't be at all surprised if we end up like England historically is this year. We hardly ever get snow, let alone significant snow, in April, and we just had about 6 inches the other night. This is normally our rainy season, snowy season starts in January and historically ends early March.

(10-04-2016, 10:37 AM)AbiDrew85 Wrote:  
(10-04-2016, 02:25 AM)Katana Wrote:  Well its peoples perception of women with big boobs and tight shirts. Its not that you actually look like a slut, just some people automatically assume you are.

People make a lot of crude assumptions about women such that you just can't "win" no matter what you wear. So wear what you like, is what I say, and damned to the haters.

Temperatures historically start to get warm by the end of May where I am, but lately it's been getting pushed later and later into the year due to the destabilized arctic vortex. I wouldn't be at all surprised if we end up like England historically is this year. We hardly ever get snow, let alone significant snow, in April, and we just had about 6 inches the other night. This is normally our rainy season, snowy season starts in January and historically ends early March.
I like that! I tend to avoid low cut tops though, I stick to band tees mostly.

I haven't seen snow since moving away from London to southwest England. That was in 2012. We have the occasional heatwave in summer taking us over 25 Celsius and in winter we rarely drop below 2 celsius

(10-04-2016, 11:26 AM)Katana Wrote:  

I haven't seen snow since moving away from London to southwest England. That was in 2012. We have the occasional heatwave in summer taking us over 25 Celsius and in winter we rarely drop below 2 celsius

I would love to have temps like that.. I am cold pretty much all the time these day... even at 25 C, I am wearing a pure wool top

(10-04-2016, 12:42 PM)Mickie Wrote:  
(10-04-2016, 11:26 AM)Katana Wrote:  

I would love to have temps like that.. I am cold pretty much all the time these day... even at 25 C, I am wearing a pure wool top

We only really go higher than 25 once a year, and only if there is a heatwave. You'd be cold all year round here

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon