Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Breakdown of Physical Effects of Female Hormones

I decided not to wait until my next order and just buy some Now.
I bought the 20:1 cream from Wellsprings, it not only has the same amount of Prog as the Serenity cream they sell, but also some Estrogen in a 20:1 ratio.

But I have a few questions before it arrives and I do anything.

At the moment I`m on 4mg Estradiol Valerate, 100mg Spiro and 5mg of Finasteride split dose morning/night (I also take a 75mg aspirin with the E for added safety).

How do I take this cream stuff?
do I have to do 10 days? or will 7 be enough in every 28 days?
do I have to stop the E during this time? (not sure I can do that!).
Does it go on breasts or just thin skin as it suggests?

I still have breast tenderness and noticable growth is it wise to fix something that isn`t broken?

And although I`v had a Huge amount of growth since starting, will I lose that if I take Progesterone?

I read that 20mg is a normal starting dose, but that it can also store in Fat deposits, so since you have to alternate the place you put this cream per dose, would it be ok to do say One breast one day, the other on the next, then a hip etc... until the 7-10 days are up, then wait another 28 days before starting over again?

Any advice or perhaps share what You do with me would be seriously helpful at this stage, Thanks!!! Big Grin

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon