Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Ainterol Herbs - That was fast!

Shocked 

Ordered from Ainterol Herbs two days ago and the box arrived today! Went with the ships from USA option...and they're not that far away. Got the combo with the three bottles and cream. Nicely packed. Exp in 2018. Already trying the cream which is easy to use. My first foray into in NBE!

On the Verge of Discovery!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(24-03-2016, 11:58 PM)VergeOfDiscovery Wrote:  Ordered from Ainterol Herbs two days ago and the box arrived today! Went with the ships from USA option...and they're not that far away. Got the combo with the three bottles and cream. Nicely packed. Exp in 2018. Already trying the cream which is easy to use. My first foray into in NBE!

Nice .. mine normally takes @ 6 weeks ( shipped to Canada )

(24-03-2016, 11:58 PM)VergeOfDiscovery Wrote:  Ordered from Ainterol Herbs two days ago and the box arrived today! Went with the ships from USA option...and they're not that far away. Got the combo with the three bottles and cream. Nicely packed. Exp in 2018. Already trying the cream which is easy to use. My first foray into in NBE!

Good luck with your journey. Be sure to post progress pictures every now and then. Smile

I just ordered the same package. Took 3 days to get to me. Can't complain about that.

The cream is interesting. A bit of a weird feeling after using it. Not sure how to describe it.

Will be adding progress pics along the way!

Good luck with your journey. Be sure to post progress pictures every now and then. Smile
[/quote]

I like the cream...I can see myself using that. I hear massage is good so perfect time for a bit of that when putting the cream on.

Taking the evening capsule with a glass of milk.

The cream is interesting. A bit of a weird feeling after using it. Not sure how to describe it.
[/quote]

Best wishes and happy changes!Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon