Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

I'm out of here!

(19-03-2016, 01:20 AM)stefanie_s Wrote:  
(18-03-2016, 09:31 PM)Dkeefe4 Wrote:  I too, am sorry to see you go. You were (are) a great inspiration to me even though I don't post a lot (hardly ever). But I was so impressed by your outcome, I felt I needed to post something. I'm afraid I'm one of the lookers and not the posters. I came back to your pictures time and again saying, 'Yes, I can do this!' But I didn't post anything at that time. You were giving me so much. I'm sorry I did not give in return. But I am a newbee and don't have much to offer. My best to you as you continue. Your journey.

Now I feel bad. Here's one for you Dkeefe

Thanks Stephanie! That's a beautiful picture. And I can only hope that one day i'll get close to there. I've changed my routine to mimic yours, or at least what I know your's to be. So i'll hang in there (no pun intended) until I see some results. Thanks again.

(19-03-2016, 02:29 AM)Dkeefe4 Wrote:  
(19-03-2016, 01:20 AM)stefanie_s Wrote:  
(18-03-2016, 09:31 PM)Dkeefe4 Wrote:  I too, am sorry to see you go. You were (are) a great inspiration to me even though I don't post a lot (hardly ever). But I was so impressed by your outcome, I felt I needed to post something. I'm afraid I'm one of the lookers and not the posters. I came back to your pictures time and again saying, 'Yes, I can do this!' But I didn't post anything at that time. You were giving me so much. I'm sorry I did not give in return. But I am a newbee and don't have much to offer. My best to you as you continue. Your journey.

Now I feel bad. Here's one for you Dkeefe

Thanks Stephanie! That's a beautiful picture. And I can only hope that one day i'll get close to there. I've changed my routine to mimic yours, or at least what I know
your's to be. So i'll hang in there (no pun intended) until I see some results. Thanks again.

2 Ainterol PM in the morning and 2 at night. For a month or two I thre in 2 at lunch. Wish you the best of luck!

(17-03-2016, 04:36 AM)stefanie_s Wrote:  Exactly my point. Not much support for anyone. And Lotus has the balls to tell me that I need to respond to other people's posts and HE hasn't responded to any of my posts ever and I have been here since 7/2013. Really?

Yup, I do have balls thank you very much, (not happy about that at times though, lol). Rolleyes Stephanie, the lack of comments have been a concern since you joined.

(31-07-2013, 09:29 PM)stefanie_s Wrote:  What do you girls think?
(31-07-2013, 10:53 PM)stefanie_s Wrote:  Really? No comments?

(17-03-2016, 04:36 AM)stefanie_s Wrote:  Dude, I have been here since 7/2013 and this is the first time you have responded

I've been here since 8-6-2013, you've never responded to me either..........dude . It happens, don't lose sleep over it, I don't. I've been busy on research, what can say lol. I used to post a bunch pics of my boobs, after awhile it gets old, however, I agree , it takes a lot work. You've seem to find a rhythm of posting weekly updates, honestly?, weekly updates will not show meaningful results, monthly would be better.

(18-03-2016, 03:09 AM)WendyA Wrote:  For anyone else out there considering posting pictures maintain one thread and update it over time. By updating one thread folks who have commented in the past are notified of the update and have a chance to respond even if they haven't been to the board in a while.

I agree, keep one thread for pics and updates (e.g. program thread), btw, I can merge threads for those who are interested, or, you could ask Eve, our site admin.

(18-03-2016, 12:44 AM)stefanie_s Wrote:  My point here which most everyone is missing, there are too many lookers here and not enough posters. I posted my pics not to brag but to encourage others just to keep hope and in time good things happen.

Nobody is missing the point, you can't expect people to post comments, on the other hand, who knows, all this drama might open things up.

(18-03-2016, 12:44 AM)stefanie_s Wrote:  When you get 500 looks and only get 8 people commenting, it's just not very supportive of the person posting half naked pics.

This isn't unique either, others go through this same thing too, for instance, last month I had nearly 3,900 views on my program page (in one day), I forget the comments that particular day, the point being if you desire more interaction try the chatroom that demon etna created, or via pm. The pace of BN could use some juice tbh, but the quality of posts are a bigger deal over the pace.

Btw, I got the feeling you threw BN under the bus, sorry.........I tend to take that personally, and for that reason I'll step in. Our creator (Eve) has a truly wonderful and unique place that folks (of all genders) can come and learn, share, give back, socialize, laugh, cry, yada yada, special special. RolleyesBig Grin

(18-03-2016, 10:01 AM)AbiDrew85 Wrote:  This forum is NOT a popularity contest, it's for helping each other grow.

Absolutely!, more help please.

So sorry to see you go Stef!!!! Your posts have certainly been the biggest inspiration and confirmation of my desire to have breasts of my own within the last 6 months.

I only hope I can one day attain at least half of what you have.

I wish you the best and hope you can find the support and camaraderie you desire.

I was lost in my life, unsure of my desires and questioned my inner thoughts until I found this community. I feel that we all get out what we put in and i'm sorry to hear your experience here did not meet your expectations.

I am also a member of a number of yahoo groups that i feel are beneficial and supportive. There are some lurkers and creepers but hey, its the internet.

https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/malebreastsandbras/

...is one i enjoy.

Take care of yourself and the girls!

~H

Stefanie, I hope you will reconsider, while I have only been around for a little over a year, I can see the board has its ups and downs. I don't know how many times I have tried to push for more interaction, and posts from new users, and from veterans as well. Alas, it's a battle that cannot be won. Sometimes it's REALLY good here, and other times, so so. But the support from most of the users is actually pretty good.

It's hard to keep up with all the posts on here. Many of us have our personal lives, and work to contend with. I've tried my best to keep up with posts on here, but lately work has been a bear.

Your progress has been phenomenal, I cannot believe the transformation, it really is amazing. I hope you will stop by and continue to share your experiences, and results. While peoples responses may not always be there, or be what we would like, people are doing more than just gawking. Now if only they would all be more active participants, it would definitely make things a lot better.

Good luck with your progress, and hopefully you will reconsider and continue to share. Cool

As others have already posted, views to a thread are not unique views and quite often are a result of the same person coming back multiple times to read new posts or to view the original again. This is especially true of your pic posts as you have truly achieved what most on here desire! Besides that, while it is an active community, based on what I've seen it's a small group that actually contributes and that is fine as I get all the info and answers I need.

I even referenced one of your threads in another thread... http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.ph...#pid174209

Regardless, breast of luck in your journey wherever that may take you...

(19-03-2016, 01:39 AM)stefanie_s Wrote:  I too don't plan to transition. I always say maybe in my next life I will come back as whom I am suppose to be. Thanks for posting, breastman!

That's exactly my outlook....i can only hope that I come back in the next life full female. That would make me so happy .....even though I wouldn't know I'd been here before...LOL.

Does this mean you're over your mood and not leaving us after all?
I do the same pM as you and really hoping to have a pair like you when I reach two years. Smile gurl....it will be all right. Cool

(19-03-2016, 10:11 PM)elainecd Wrote:  
(19-03-2016, 01:39 AM)stefanie_s Wrote:  I too don't plan to transition. I always say maybe in my next life I will come back as whom I am suppose to be. Thanks for posting, breastman!

That's exactly my outlook....i can only hope that I come back in the next life full female. That would make me so happy .....even though I wouldn't know I'd been here before...LOL.

Does this mean you're over your mood and not leaving us after all?
I do the same pM as you and really hoping to have a pair like you when I reach two years. Smile gurl....it will be all right. Cool

Maybe you were a woman in your previous life and said "I want to be a man in my next life" and are realizing it was a mistake and are now trying to get yourself a bit closer to what you were previously?

(19-03-2016, 03:52 AM)Lotus Wrote:  
(17-03-2016, 04:36 AM)stefanie_s Wrote:  Exactly my point. Not much support for anyone. And Lotus has the balls to tell me that I need to respond to other people's posts and HE hasn't responded to any of my posts ever and I have been here since 7/2013. Really?

Yup, I do have balls thank you very much, (not happy about that at times though, lol). Rolleyes Stephanie, the lack of comments have been a concern since you joined.

(31-07-2013, 09:29 PM)stefanie_s Wrote:  What do you girls think?
(31-07-2013, 10:53 PM)stefanie_s Wrote:  Really? No comments?

(17-03-2016, 04:36 AM)stefanie_s Wrote:  Dude, I have been here since 7/2013 and this is the first time you have responded

I've been here since 8-6-2013, you've never responded to me either..........dude . It happens, don't lose sleep over it, I don't. I've been busy on research, what can say lol. I used to post a bunch pics of my boobs, after awhile it gets old, however, I agree , it takes a lot work. You've seem to find a rhythm of posting weekly updates, honestly?, weekly updates will not show meaningful results, monthly would be better.

(18-03-2016, 03:09 AM)WendyA Wrote:  For anyone else out there considering posting pictures maintain one thread and update it over time. By updating one thread folks who have commented in the past are notified of the update and have a chance to respond even if they haven't been to the board in a while.

I agree, keep one thread for pics and updates (e.g. program thread), btw, I can merge threads for those who are interested, or, you could ask Eve, our site admin.

(18-03-2016, 12:44 AM)stefanie_s Wrote:  My point here which most everyone is missing, there are too many lookers here and not enough posters. I posted my pics not to brag but to encourage others just to keep hope and in time good things happen.

Nobody is missing the point, you can't expect people to post comments, on the other hand, who knows, all this drama might open things up.

(18-03-2016, 12:44 AM)stefanie_s Wrote:  When you get 500 looks and only get 8 people commenting, it's just not very supportive of the person posting half naked pics.

This isn't unique either, others go through this same thing too, for instance, last month I had nearly 3,900 views on my program page (in one day), I forget the comments that particular day, the point being if you desire more interaction try the chatroom that demon etna created, or via pm. The pace of BN could use some juice tbh, but the quality of posts are a bigger deal over the pace.

Btw, I got the feeling you threw BN under the bus, sorry.........I tend to take that personally, and for that reason I'll step in. Our creator (Eve) has a truly wonderful and unique place that folks (of all genders) can come and learn, share, give back, socialize, laugh, cry, yada yada, special special. RolleyesBig Grin

(18-03-2016, 10:01 AM)AbiDrew85 Wrote:  This forum is NOT a popularity contest, it's for helping each other grow.

Absolutely!, more help please.

Nothing against you Stefanie, but I totally agree with Lotus, you had quite some support.. I love this place, Eve created something special indeed. Somedays its boring but i noticed giving input yourself really pays back here...

please don't leave, this place often goes through time periods with little or no activity, and just to say it again, yes you are an inspiration, keep up the good work.Cool

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon