Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

I'm out of here!

I'm a chick and I looked at your pics with green eyed envy. It just got a little confusing with all the new "update" pics that's all..

From some of the other sites I have been involved with, I find this one the most supportive and non judgemental, we are all having our own little problems in life. So like i said before, Good luck, I hope you find whatever support you feel you need at another site.

There is a whole lot of very good info and support here. Maybe
not as much responses in the picture pages for those of us that
aren't sporting nice tata's like yours. Frankly, everyone that posts
progress pics is looking for replies. Stefanie, you got alot!.

Perhaps you posted some questions that didn't get answered. I don't
know. I suppose I could go and look at your different threads. Maybe
that's the problem. If not, there are two things. One, you are a
selfless person that is sticking up for the rest of us that don't get
as many responses as we would like. Or two, you just want more
attention.

Either way. I'm sorry to see you go. I always looked forward to
looking at and being inspired by your progress.

It's the second one : he ( Stefanie ) is playing drama queen . Like a 5 year old at a birthday party when they can't play with the other kids . In the same way Stefanie is behaving in this thread . He probably expected a statue or something ... A boob-award .

It seems that Stefanie posts around 3 pictures a week and expects pages of replies within a day or two.
If that doesn't happen then they aren't happy.
Looking back through stefanie's posts I can only find the occasional posts outside of their own threads! One of those posts was in a thread of mine (because I asked for a response asking what they thought!)
It seems they want lots of comments on just two days progress.
Should we name Stefanie "grower of the month" to satisfy their needs?

(17-03-2016, 04:02 PM)ArcaneKatana Wrote:  It seems that Stefanie posts around 3 pictures a week and expects pages of replies within a day or two.
If that doesn't happen then they aren't happy.
Looking back through stefanie's posts I can only find the occasional posts outside of their own threads! One of those posts was in a thread of mine (because I asked for a response asking what they thought!)
It seems they want lots of comments on just two days progress.
Should we name Stefanie "grower of the month" to satisfy their needs?

All children are this way . There is a fetish called : " adult baby / dyper baby " . I think he is very much into that LOL

(17-03-2016, 06:11 AM)ellacraig Wrote:  I'm a chick and I looked at your pics with green eyed envy. It just got a little confusing with all the new "update" pics that's all..

I have never understood why some people feel the need to start new photo threads. Seems to me it's much more useful (especially for new users, or those looking for info, who are interested in seeing what type of results they could get and how long it takes to get them) to have just one thread for each user's pics. I can maybe understand if there's been significant change since the last photo(s) but that's not gonna occur after a couple days.

Ya gotta admit Steph has some beautiful breasts!
Especially since they are home grown!
She has certainly inspired me to keep going!
Bobbi

(17-03-2016, 11:45 PM)Happyme Wrote:  Ya gotta admit Steph has some beautiful breasts!
Especially since they are home grown!
She has certainly inspired me to keep going!
Bobbi

Thanks Happyme. You were one of my true supporters and I thank you from the bottom of my heart. My point here which most everyone is missing, there are too many lookers here and not enough posters. I posted my pics not to brag but to encourage others just to keep hope and in time good things happen. When you get 500 looks and only get 8 people commenting, it's just not very supportive of the person posting half naked pics. But again, thank you so much Happy! And I should also say thank you to the few that did comment on my pics.

Ah ha!
Maybe thats the root of this problem.
DONT LOOK AT THE STATS.
How many time do you need someone to tell you that you have great tits?
The 8 people that were inspired commented, they rest had seen your tits before and maybe commented then, but they dont need to make some useless comment like 'nice growing' every time you post.
One thing I have seen on this site is that its a helping site.
And that means you have to have shown some effort in your post to get a response.
ie A post that says ' what is the best way for me to grow my boobies bigger' Will get no response.

But one that says " I have been researching NBE for some time and think that XX plus YY with a splash of ZZ will work to grow my breasts. I'm a 32yo GG with no kids and have 32AA breasts. That one shows some effort on the part of the poster and will get lots of help.

So basically I think this is a great community, but you have to put an effort into your posts.
And dont expect the obligatory pat on the back each time you post your 'growth'

You have been a wonderful inspiration to me and many others, but i dont think its necessary to say 'whoopee" at every post.
We are happy for your growth and silently we love ya.
Bobbi

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon