Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Natural Progesterone Cream

I have a couple of questions that I have not seen addressed in the male section:

Does anyone have experience using natural progesterone cream?
Does it help with male breast growth, cause hindrance or is it totally ineffective?
Does it have any other effects on the male body/mind?

I bought one made of soy with wild yam in it as well and have been massaging it into the breasts as part of my daily massage routine.

Thanks in advance for any input!

Joey

Hello.

I have used progesterone cream off and on throughout my time with NBE. The main reason to use it is to help prevent estrogen dominance. I suppose this indirectly helps with breast growth as it helps to keep everything going smoothly. As far as other effects, I'm not sure.

(20-03-2016, 10:17 PM)flamesabers Wrote:  Hello.

I have used progesterone cream off and on throughout my time with NBE. The main reason to use it is to help prevent estrogen dominance. I suppose this indirectly helps with breast growth as it helps to keep everything going smoothly. As far as other effects, I'm not sure.

I have also used it and when I can find them Progesterone drops - i take them sublingually. I use progesterone in way to mimic a natural cycle. I little the first day, then gradually moving up to my max does before dropping down to nothing. All taking about two weeks.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon