Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

I decided to become a girl because I wanted to be one , not because I felt like one

Thumbs Down 

I decided to become a girl because I wanted to be a girl , not because I felt myself to be a girl . To me honestly I consider myself as much of a woman as a woman who feels herself to be a woman because I think this way : a man would never want to be a woman , I want to be a woman , conclusion : I am not a man but a woman .

There are hundreds of kids like Jazz and others out there claiming they knew before they could speak . I don't fit the narrative but that doesn't make me less trans than any other trans woman .

I am a woman because I have always wanted to be one ever since I was little . I always extremely admired women , was jealous of them ,... even though I felt myself to be the gender I was born in I didn't want to be that gender and it caused me pain . Huge pain .

The media made me believe for so long that you had to feel like a woman with your whole heart ever since you were conscious . That I didn't qualify to be a woman .

Well , here's my reply to these media today : I am all estrogen , I am all woman . No matter what I was born , no matter how I was born , I am a woman because I want to be one and that desire overpowers everything else .

I stopped caring about " transer than thou " types . They usually project their own fear on others . Why the hell would I be less trans than them ?

If you want boobs and / or a vagina and want to live as a woman and look like a woman , then you are a woman . Period .

No matter what you factually are inside , all that matters is what you want to be . Wanting to be another gender than the one you were born is is enough to be trans in my opinion . Even if brain scans would show that I'm cis in my brains I would still consider myself trans . Trans enough to transition . That makes me happy and that's all that matters . Full stop .

Besides : because my desire to be a woman was so strong I observed women continuously and developed a thought pattern similar to theirs . So even my brains are actually female because I wanted them to be female .

Here's my message to all transgender people out there scared to transition : it doesn't matter if you feel like your birth gender , if you want to be the other gender and it will make you happy to live and look like that gender then you are as much of a trans person as trans individuals claiming themselves to feel like the gender they want to be .

Life is already too short , don't make it shorter by waiting with the fulfillment of your dreams . It's better to face regret over what you did than what you didn't . Regret rates are hella small so happiness most likely awaits you on the other side .

I'm so so happy with who I am becoming that I don't care to be seen as cis by " transer than thou's " .

Anyone else who transitioned / is transitioning and recognises themselves in my story?

Hugs ,

Elissa

Completely agree & not sure how this does not have any other responses yet.

You are very correct about life being too short to waste. Though am guilty of waiting for some magical moment that everything changes vs me having to step up.

I so wish you the best in your transition & thanks for sharing the above post. Smile

You are so right! You expressed why I "FINALLY" started and have begun my transition after so many years of trying to be who I am not. I'm on the higher-end side of mid-life now, and only wished I would have had to courage to do it 30 years ago.

I decided to become a girl because I wanted to be a girl , not because I felt myself to be a girl

I'm so so happy with who I am becoming that I don't care to be seen as cis by "transer than thou's"

and

not sure how this does not have any other responses yet.

Transer than thous! lol

When we veer from one mold the aim is not to jump into another, especially to another not of our own choosing.

Take pride in not even fitting to an alternative norm.

(12-03-2016, 06:35 PM)Male2Female Wrote:  There are hundreds of kids like Jazz and others out there claiming they knew before they could speak . I don't fit the narrative but that doesn't make me less trans than any other trans woman .

Yeah. I hate this truscum bullshit in the community. I had to leave a group on Reddit because I didn't fit in.
I highly recommend reading "Whipping Girl" by Julia Serano. It really spoke to me and fits with what you're saying in your post. You might get some weird search results if you just Google "Whipping Girl" tho Dodgy

why do transwomen have to be women, or transmen have to be men?

women have specific struggles that transwomen don't, and transwomen have struggles that women don't.  Can't we be our own thing and be proud of it instead of hiding behind another groups title?

only a female person would want to become a woman? 

A woman can't become a woman, they simply are one.

A transwoman transitions to a more womanly, feminine form, but is not a woman.  She is something all her own, distinctly different, equally as valuable

Omg

You used the word

I had therapy session yesterday

We started thinking I was my thoughts Ie bigender

She finished thinking 

Trans woman and said would recommend hrt

X

Yikes

Julie

(21-11-2017, 12:47 AM)bathtub-alchemist Wrote:  A woman can't become a woman, they simply are one.

A transwoman transitions to a more womanly, feminine form, but is not a woman.  She is something all her own, distinctly different, equally as valuable

I totally agree with the first statement, and the second statement may be Your truth, but it`s certainly not mine.
And that`s perfectly OK too! it`s a Spectrum, a sliding scale if you like, and along it we ALL fit (except Agend folks, i really get my head around that yet and perhaps never wil)l,  but it`s Their truth and thus perfectly valid too!
I think the problem occurs when we can`t understand something, and so we assume that other must be the same as our understanding or some variation of it at least, and that couldn`t be further from the truth. it`s exactly what Cissexim does to US all the time, tries to pigeon hole us within their own understanding.
the Last thing we should be doing is the same thing to, and amongst ourselves! Wink

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon