Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Interview with a hardcore trainer - on transition. He is becoming She.

Shocked 

I think this is both off and on topic.... ;-)

Think of it as "hope for the worst of us."

https://www.t-nation.com/living/kroc-from-matt-to-janae

Matt "Kroc" Kroczaleski - a regular contributor at t-nation, and a professional bodybuilder - is in the process of transitioning to being a woman.
This is an interview, and I think it was rather poignant to how many of us feel. At least, it was on-point for me. :-)

And some of the pictures show a pretty good frame, overall. :-)

-Dianna

Great read Dianna

Inclusion means realizing everybody has a different body and looks different and accepting us all. It is OK no matter how you look.

Honestly , I applaud them that they are transitioning . I mean , with such extremely muscled arms and such an extremely muscled waist you have to agree that that body could never take feminin proportions .

I mean , she will have a very hard time dating , will be misgendered a lot and will probably face the mental change that she will not have the same force she used to have .

I applaud her but honestly , the muscular structure of her body is irreversible . She will never gain curves ,...

Her face is pretty though .

I wonder what her voice would sound like with such a testosteronized body .

I hope she has a thick layer of skin because she will need it .

(09-03-2016, 04:55 PM)Male2Female Wrote:  I mean , with such extremely muscled arms and such an extremely muscled waist you have to agree that that body could never take feminin proportions .

No I don't "have to agree" with short sighted thinking.

(09-03-2016, 04:55 PM)Male2Female Wrote:  I applaud her but honestly , the muscular structure of her body is irreversible . She will never gain curves ,...

Bone structure is irreversible without surgery but muscular structure is malleable and completely within her control. If she wants to change her muscular structure she can, it's up to her.

I've actually seen quite a few MTF bodybuilders lose all their bulk and curve out nicely.

Awesome read, thanks for sharing .. ( I just had to repost this on my Facebook account )

Awesome interview! That girl's mental attitude in facing obstacles is to be admired. With such inner strength, there is a high probability she will achieve her goals...

And about the body - I don't think that for someone in sport industry being muscular necessarily means disadvantage in transitioning. From photos it appears that she is not far from the kind of physique some female heavy lifters have.

(10-03-2016, 09:23 AM)Dana Mantra Eon Wrote:  I've actually seen quite a few MTF bodybuilders lose all their bulk and curve out nicely.

I've seen this too.

(10-03-2016, 06:51 AM)WendyA Wrote:  Bone structure is irreversible without surgery but muscular structure is malleable and completely within her control. If she wants to change her muscular structure she can, it's up to her.

Even bones CAN be changed, surgically. It's very costly, very dangerous, and most plastic surgeons refuse to operate on the bones, but SOME will. For an exorbitant price.

There are other things as well however that can only be changed surgically anyways, some more successfully than others, the most successful being vaginoplasty and most of the various FFS procedures. Tracheal shave, while more commonly done, is still one of the least successful and most dangerous. One of the least worrisome side effects from tracheal shaves is voice damage. Slightly less dangerous, but newer and rarer, and STILL carries the same voice damage risk is a surgery where they don't shave the trachea, but they tighten the vocal cords. Loose cords = deep voice, tight cords = high voice. It can help some people struggling with their voice, but does little to appearance. They can also combine the two, shave the trachea to help the appearance, and tighten the vocal cords to help the voice... This is VERY dangerous, and not many surgeons do this.

So, yeah... There are always options for every one. Right now the only thing we T-girls can't have is fully functional female reproductive systems... but the science is almost there, so who knows how much longer this will actually be a limit.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon