Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Coming up on a week, have a few questions

This coming Friday will be one week since I started my adventure. Currently I'm doing: SP when I get up at 6:30AM, 1/2 hour later I'm taking my first PM. At 11AM I take one FG. At 5PM I take another PM and before bed I take another FG. In between I take one PABA and one GABA separately over the course of the day each alone. So far no bad reactions, nothing is growing, nothing has fallen off.

My first question, should I increase/decrease anything at this time? Add or remove anything?

I have definitely become impulsive on this. I keep reading over all different blogs and websites constantly. I still don't know what I want to achieve. I'm in no position to grow huge breasts being married with children, and knowing no one in the family would approve. But I'm cautiously optomistic that I can get the changes I want without being too obvious, and functional. With that impulse, and while cruising around the web for information, I saw Swanson BO for $2.99 a bottle from Swanson, so I bought 3 bottles as well as red clover.

So, my second question, is it possible to take BO with my current regimen, or should I stay away from it all together? There is no definitive ideas on BO anywhere on the web, so I have to believe it's somewhat dangerous from the experienced people here on BN.

Third question, I have coming in the red clover, can I add that to my daily regimen?

Forth and finally question. Again looking around the web, I have seen in a few places about caffiene being bad for breast developement. I don't smoke or drink, coffee is my only habit. If I don't get the coffee, I think I can be homicidal. LOL. Is coffee that bad I can't have any?

Any help is appreciated. I have no personal guidance, so all the info is just collection of ideas I get from you wonderful people.

Not sure what the more learned people here would say. But, I think either BO or PM, not both.

Both of them are great estrogenic herbs, as well as decent anti androgens. I think both would really put too much estrogen in your system and cause a few problems with your body and may even fight each other to some degree.

As far as coffee. I am a fanatic.... I have to drink at least 12 cups per day. Left click on my name and look at my progress page in the picture section. Has it hurt?? Don't think so, but would of progress be better??? Maybe. But I am happy so far.

(24-02-2016, 04:03 PM)iaboy Wrote:  Not sure what the more learned people here would say. But, I think either BO or PM, not both.

Both of them are great estrogenic herbs, as well as decent anti androgens. I think both would really put too much estrogen in your system and cause a few problems with your body and may even fight each other to some degree.

As far as coffee. I am a fanatic.... I have to drink at least 12 cups per day. Left click on my name and look at my progress page in the picture section. Has it hurt?? Don't think so, but would of progress be better??? Maybe. But I am happy so far.
You definitely have a decent growth going there. so, coffee may not be an issue, hopefully.
As far as the BO goes. I think PM is questionable, it's a possible maybe something may happen using it. BO seems something will happen with it, but it could be a complete life changer.... maybe. I still like being functional, unlike others I've read that wouldn't mind if it fell off.

(24-02-2016, 04:15 PM)Jimmyjames2 Wrote:  
(24-02-2016, 04:03 PM)iaboy Wrote:  Not sure what the more learned people here would say. But, I think either BO or PM, not both.

You definitely have a decent growth going there. so, coffee may not be an issue, hopefully.
As far as the BO goes. I think PM is questionable, it's a possible maybe something may happen using it. BO seems something will happen with it, but it could be a complete life changer.... maybe. I still like being functional, unlike others I've read that wouldn't mind if it fell off.

What works for me currently is green tea extract (EGCg) and a PM-based cream. I have breasts without enlarged/puffy areolas or nipples, and a functioning male part.

Jimmyjames2,
You have an interesting program. Stick with it for eight weeks and see what happens. I would hold off on the bo for the time being. Although a few have reported positive results with bo many have found it useless or counterproductive. Your taking a single herb at a time is interesting. Good luck and keep us informed of your progress.

(25-02-2016, 04:53 AM)AlexisM Wrote:  Jimmyjames2,
You have an interesting program. Stick with it for eight weeks and see what happens. I would hold off on the bo for the time being. Although a few have reported positive results with bo many have found it useless or counterproductive. Your taking a single herb at a time is interesting. Good luck and keep us informed of your progress.
I'm taking PM and FG. Alternating pm, FG, pm, FG. One each time. I've decided to double the pm starting today. So now it's 2 pm, 1 FG, 2 pm, 1 fm.

But today, I'm starting to feel a general tightness in my chest area. No pains. I rub my chest and I don't feel anything, just a tightness. Is it coincidence or is this the beginning of something?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon